chapter 33 (unedited)

Chris was resting on his bed...he kept reminding whatever happened 4 hours ago...he thought by talking rudely to her or saying all those things to her will give his mind some peace...but his heart was beating...so fast....he didn't wanted to rethink his decision but now he is thinking that he shouldn't have talked to her like that...no matter what happened, he can't just see her in tears...it broke his heart...he was feeling very uneasy...as if someone ripped his heart out of his body...his heart was in pain...he wanted to cry hard...even he don't know the reason....so he thought it may be he talked to her like that and that might be the reason he was feeling like this ...his mind was telling him not to remind her but his heart was aching for his flower ...he was confused which to follow.....

He was in deep thoughts but a sudden thud sound made him startled....he saw angry Jake was fuming and kept waking towards him...he grab Chris collar and barked at him....

"What did you said to her....where is she.......?"

4 hours ago....

Jake couldn't stand on his feet anymore...that devastating news made him to fall down on his knees....he was crying...he couldn't believe in his ears that little bean is no more....lily knew about the complications but still she wanted this baby...so that it remind of her Chris...she wanted a piece of him...now the baby is gone...and it's all his fault...if he didn't do that to them...then it wouldn't have happened...."why...why...why....oh god...how could you do that to her....it was my fault...it should have punished me ...why her...."then he realised how will she react by this news...

He stood up from the ground and took doctor's hand "how....how...sshe...does..she know...?" "Well she is now unconscious because of the medicine...and no..we haven't told her yet....she was already shocked so we thought to tell her later" "doctor...please..let...me tell her...when will she regain her conscious?" "Actually she may wake up with an hour or three...don't worry" she patted his shoulder...

He wanted to see her...to console her but he lost that right...it was also his fault...he was busy in thoughts  about how will he face her....how will he tell her that her little bean is no more ...that she lost it...will she ever forgive him for that ...will she ever get back with her love again.... suddenly he felt he wants to vomit...cause it was too much for him...he needs some air...the thought of his bad deed...his manipulation towards her was killing him...he knew he won't get to meet her now...so he thought to go somewhere like on the roof of this hospital...he wanted to be alone...then he looked at her room...he was now in hesitation ,should he leave her alone or not...but he thought before telling her the bad news ,he himself needs to be ready...he needs courage...lots of courage to break the news to her...so he thought to calm himself...and let her rest ...

2 hours later...

Two hours later he went to check on her ..he asked some nurse who came out from her room...told him that she was still unconscious and she just check on her... suddenly his phone rang ,so he went to receive it...while he was talking he someone ...he felt as if it was ....no..after all he is in Florida...but it would be good to have him here...he wants someone with him ...for a while he thought to talk to Chris alone...so that he could clear the misunderstanding which had create because of him....

He was in his thoughts suddenly he remember that it's been almost 3 hours ,so he should check on her...so with heavy heart and gain lots of courage he finally decided to face her....at first he wanted to find that doctor..then he thought he should face her alone... but.....when he opened the door....he saw.......... nothing....no one was there....the bed was neat and clean....which made him panicked....

He checked in the bathroom...then run outside of the room to see if she came out of her own or not...or doctor took her to somewhere...he was running suddenly he bumps with someone...."Mr Kingston...what happened...?" "Doctor...have you seen her...I mean where is lily....you said she would be sleeping for one or two hours...but when I went to her room to check on her ,she was not there....have you shift her somewhere else...into another room...to take test on her..?" Doctor looked at him with disbelieving eyes..."don't you know...she has been discharged...!" "What......!" This time he barked at the doctor and whole floor was watching them with curious eyes which made that doctor embarrassed..."calm down Mr Kingston,it's not your private property...it's a hospital...and why are so shocked ,the patient wanted to leave and she was persisting for discharge and we can't go against any patients will...so we had to discharge her"