chapter 7

Two nights before the show///

Third-person pov:

These days Chris was super busy with everything. On one side there was his study, then his biggest opportunity was coming after two days. Then his excitement to meet his little flower and last and the most important, to prove his dad how he can achieve his goal without his father's help. He wanted to show everyone that because he is Wilson he will not only be known by his surname. He was excited, nervous, impatient. He had to do lots of things before and after the show.

While he was busy in his dream one suddenly he heard someone knocking his door. He thought that it might be his manager so he asked the person to come inside. When he turned he saw it was really his manager but when his manager steps out from the door he was shocked by seeing another male figure who was standing behind his manager. He couldn't believe, he didn't expect him at least not now.

He was sitting on his bed while the other person was observing his room. He was staring at his father's every move because he knew how his father's nature is, no one can make him happy. He is very much demanding, it's very difficult to have his approval and he knew how his father was expecting a lot from his own son."I knew my son was studying his business studies in college when did he had the thought about being a model?"

Fear caught in Chris's throat. There were many things were roaming around his head like how...when ...what will he do now...

"I know what you might be thinking, that how your father caught you in red-handed. What do you think, that I am a fool? don't forget that I am Nathan Wilson, the billionaire who can buy or destroy anything or anyone if he wants, it can happen within a minute. Do you think that I am that much clueless or ignorant about my family? I have hired people just to watch you and your mother, not to stalk you but to assure whether you are alright or not."

Then Nathan came towards his son who was watching his dad cluelessly "You know Chris, I have sacrificed lots of things to reach in this stage. I have worked very hard just to be strong and powerful. Sacrifice so much time of my youth and because of that I couldn't give your mom enough time, I thought when I will hand over my business to you there will be lots of time to spend as much time I want to be with my family."

Then his eye darkened "but you, you want to throw my all hard work away just to be in your stupid little camera? if you think I will let you do that, then my boy you are wrong, very very wrong"

"d...ad plea..se at least list.."Chris couldn't finish his sentence because the sudden loud noise of crashing crystal ball made him stop. His father was now red because of anger

"shut up, just shut up you feel. Do you think you really have something to say in front of me? How dare you to ruin my expectation, how dare you to go against me. I never did force you to do anything. You always did things whatever you pleased but I didn't give you permission to low my head in front of those people who were scared to talk. before me. If you had talked to me before getting into this I would have given you permission or at least talk to me. But no, you chose to lie, to hide to betray me.

I got to know from people about your work.People.was congratulating me, some were saying to me about who will handle your business in the future. I was clueless, what were they talking about? am I missing something? some rival was mocking me, you know what they were saying" why you are working so hard when there will be no one to look after your business. When the father is working his ass off while the son is busy modeling, partying his life out"

"Dad i...you know that I am not like that, I just want to be myself, I don't like to do anything in business. I know you have been working day and night so that one day I will be in your position to expand your business and to make you proud. But dad why business? cant I make you happy by doing another work? You know that I do not party. I just do my thing as a model and studying business just to please you. I don't like to study it but I am doing this for you. I don't want to see you insulted, to become a mocking thing, I know I should have told you back then but I wanted to show you after Paris show because I know it can lead me to another step into my success."