chapter 21 (unedited)

Alex Pov //

Last night was hectic and devastated. It took me long time to take Chris to bed and get rid of his alcohol. At first I thought whether to leave him at that empty mansion or took him to his mom's house. Then I thought I have definitely lost my mind because how  Christine will react if she see him like that broken state and what about Liliana , his daughter. He will not want his darling daughter to see him like that because he never even raise his voice over her or did anything so that Liliana fear him. So if I took him at there and he did something inappropriate then how will I and how will he face them. So I thought it should be better if I took him to my house. So when he was done with his 🍷 he just fell down and then me and his bodyguard brought him in my apartment.

And me,I couldn't sleep properly because his scream  and plead didn't let me sleep. I don't know but last night it felt like I went back to those nights at the hospital..when he was having treatment and all of us were controlling ourselves not to run towards him and give him whatever he wanted.. but we knew we can't...

4.5 years ago....

"Ken"

"whoa...look guys the famous model Christopher Wilson know my name..well I am feeling overwhelmed"

"Ken what are you doing here..and why are you talking like this..when did you came back from Australia?" "First of all I am an intern here and I have shifted from there last night and look at my fate ,I mean I never knew I would get my first patient which turns out well known Christopher Wilson and also he turns out drug overdosed . Wow ..."

Chris couldn't look into Ken's  eyes..he was ashamed by his action. Then he looked at Alex who also didn't look at him and he knew whatever he did it was out of his selfishness. He didn't even bother to contact any of his friend and they were right about being angry with him.

"Alex..I..aaaah" Alex and Sophie rush towards him to help. He took Alex help but not Sophie's and she was hurt. But that doesn't matter ,all is matter that Chris should be healthy.

"Thanks dude ...and...I am sorry...sorry for not contacting you since that incident happened ..you called me every single time..how you were sorry for not being there..you even called her to ask for me but I refused to meet you..not because I thought that you were not there for me when I needed you ...but that was not the point...it was bound to happen and you know very well that what I am talking about..I...(sigh) I just did that because I didn't wanted to feel anything..not for anyone,not for any relationship..I didn't want no one,no relationship to hurt me,to bother me anymore.

But....but..what about that person with whom I have my blood relationship,my brotherly relationship,my..  to whom my heart belongs to. She is not here with me but she is still with me without being present physically. Her memories,her smile,her hug,her cry,her dance,her tease,her smell, her snuggle,her calling my name as if I am her safe heaven,her snuggle,her friendship,then her love,her hate,her last cry for me in front of me,her voice which I haven't heard I don't know  for so long. How can I get rid of  these things from me. It got stuck with me like any other organs in my body.  I can tolerate the pain any of my body part detached from my body  but her...I cannot remove her from me..never going to and never will.

So this pain was killing me and on the other side Mr Nathaniel Wilson was there to rub my wound with spice and salt ..so I thought alcohol would be the best solution..then when it introduce me with drugs ,I...I didn't even realize..and see..now..I am stuck..I am stuck with my pain ,my numbness,,my emptiness, my broken state.. sometimes I feel like I am giving up and there is no reason to live anymore...I just wants to see her one more time...just for one time..so that even if I die then there would be no regret...I....I....I..." Beep beep beep