chapter 28(unedited)

Mature content...

Chris couldn't take it anymore..so he kiss her all he can...it was a kiss to celebrate...a celebration to have her again,to have her in his  arms again...this time it was not only one sided ..this time she is as hungry as him... because she was kissing him with that much intensity...she was kissing him...their hands were everywhere on each other ..he cupped his one breast which made her moan and he found the way to enter his tongue ,to ravish every inch of her mouth..to taste her again,to remember her taste again...she taste sweet,so sweet,she became his one and only  favourite flavour when he first kissed her...he still remember the taste and now he will not only taste her mouth but is also becoming desperate to taste every inch of her body...and he knew this time he didn't need permission for that because her hand was on her way to stroke his pelvis. She starts stroking it up and down...and now it was his time to moan and her time to ravish his mouth..every inch of his mouth with her tongue.

"Flower...ugggh...ooooh I can't take it anymore...I want you now..right here ..right now...you will be mine and I will be yours...tell me flower..tell me flower you want me and I want you..tell me baby ..tell me what you want...cause I can't take it anymore...I want taste you..worship you..touch you as much I want...tell me you want me to do it to you...baby."

he starts squeezing her breasts ...while kissing her neck ,her shoulder..he was nibbling,biting her neck..sucking it ,licking it...her neck..her shoulder...her cleavage ..he softly kissed her there..which turned  her on more...he was giving her butterfly kisses which she couldn't take it anymore... "Oooooh Chris mmmmh..." "Tell me baby..tell me flower what you want...I will give you...I want to make love to you...as long you want me to..baby please let me in...baby I can't take it anymore....baby..." "Yes yes yes...I want you...all of you..love me as you want...kiss me as you want..do whatever you want...I want this too...I want you...please Chris.....please baby..." She was now crying ..even she didn't knew for why...is it for pleasure..or for having him in her arms...after so long...she was finally in his arms..and he was in her..and in no way she will let this moment go...in no way she will let him go from her again...she knew she still love him...she fucking love him..with all her heart and soul...

"Thank you...baby..thank you so much ..now let me show you how much I love you...how much love I store for you all this time and how much it increase all these years...then he captured his lips again with her...and she let him .

He remove her jacket..then her t shirt while she remove his shirt ..now she was on her black lacy bra...he cupped her breasts with his naked hands..."soft..and delicate...." he caress her nipple's ..there was no hurry..he took his time..she wanted him to do more...he was teasing her..."chris.." he kissed her one  breast through her bra while caressing the other..."yes...flower...shit I can't take it anymore..."he pull out her bra then captured his right nipple hungrily...he was sucking while pinching the other nipple "ooh Chris..."she cried out of pleasure ..while he was busy with her nipple she look at his abs...she ran her hand on his abs..then caress his nipple..she starts pinching and rubbing his nipple with her fingers..

It was too much for him so he captured her lips ..."ooh love...you have no freaking idea how much I missed you...how much I crave for your love...how I wanted this moment...for so long..now I have you...tell me I am not dreaming...oh baby ....tell me it's true.." she realised something wet on her cheek ..she thought it was her tears but then she realised it was their tears ..he was crying too...she was feeling like bitch..all this long she thought he betrayed him but it was her who couldn't wait for him...now she will not let him down..this time she will tell him how much and what she feel for him..

She cupped his cheek ,then kiss his eyes..then his nose..then his two cheeks..then his forehead..and lastly his lips..again and again..."it's not dream..it's true..all this is true..you and me...is true.. we belong to each other is true...this moment is true..I am your flower and always be your flower it is true..and you are my Chris..my best friend..my first and.....last love.." "what...you still ...love me!!!!?" "Yes..Chris...I love you..I have always loved you...with all my heart..my life..my soul....I love you so much Chris..." He kissed the way she kissed him "oh baby... finally..finally I love you...oh baby.. oh my flower...I love you too...with all my life,my heart..my soul..will always love until my last breath..even after my death.."she shut him with punishing kiss...she bite his lips...while grab his hair tightly while he grab her neck to deepened it..