chapter 30 (unedited)

"promise me you will call me after you reached there...or should I come with you...I am not having good feelings...please let me come with you..." "no..you know you cant do that...I told jake I was with Valerie..so I have to go with her..." He was still holding her hand..he was not ready to let her go...and she kept clutching his hand...she was scared too but she was holding herself... she didn't wanted to break before him...she had to gather her courage...she have to talk to Jake...she has to be strong...for her...for him..she have to fix a lot of thing and it's not a time to go weak...

He knew she was not okay...so he did what he used to 5 years ago...he yanked her towards him ,then picked her up so that they could see each other face to face ..they put his face into the crook of her neck..to inhale her scent...and she did the same...then he kissed her neck...again and again..it was a sweet kiss...to make her calm..to make him calm...they held each other for a long minute...Valerie was waiting for her..and watching them with awee...she felt like she went back to those days..when they used to do this.. whenever they felt some problems,some sort of sadness ..or whatever messed they felt in their life...they both were their for each other..and used to hold like this ... Valerie never thought that she ever get to see this again...she felt like it was the old lily and Chris..everyone can see their love from afar but nothing is normal between them...she is now committed to someone else...and many things have been happened in these years..she just hope that no one get hurt and everyone get their happy ending...she knew lily have to fight a long battle and she will support her ..she was always there for her and this time too...she didn't wanted to disturb their moment but she knew she have to

"Guys..it's time..lily let's go" when they realise that there is Valerie waiting for her ..they looked each other one more time.."Chris..I...have to go..." "No...please...don't..please don't go" "Chris..I..have to..I will call you " ",promise?you will call right?...I need words baby.." "yes...I will...after talking to Jake I will call you for sure...you don't worry.. everything will be fine" he wipe her tears...and kiss on her eyes..her forehead..her nose..her cheeks..then claimed her lips one more time...he kissed her deep and she kissed him back.. they took their time..but both knew it's time to say goodbye...so he finally out her down while kissing her...they pull away and put their foreheads on each other..."I am letting you go for now..but you will inform me..okay?you will inform me.. whatever happened..you hear me..if I don't hear from you today then I will come there and you know no one can stop me ..and you know that too..now when I got your answer.. Now no one can stop me to claim me what's mine..okay..?" "Hmm..."she was holding her tears... She step away from him and walk towards the exit...

She hop into the car and look back into his face.. she didn't wanted to go but she have no choice..she created this mess now she is going fixed it..make it right for both of them and for Jake..so she shut the door ..and Valerie start the car..while Chris was looking into car until it fade away..he wasn't feeling good ..his heart was saying something ...but he shrugged it...he didn't wanted to feel anything wrong anymore...but little did he know that this storm will snatch away their little happiness...again...

Her heart was not doing okay...she was feeling restless.....she was feeling nervous...(why are you getting so worried...ya you shouldn't have lie to Jake..but you know why you did that...you knew you have to face him to tell him the actual truth...the truth that you can't stop loving Chris.. don't be nervous because before getting physical or putting a ring on his finger you both are friends...the person who understands you apart from v and Chris...so be strong) "my conscious was right...but I don't know...I really don't know " v noticed her uneasiness and she realised they are not so far from lily's home but she thought something is bugging lily...so she stopped the car...

Lily was so engrossed with her she didn't even realized that v stopped the car...v looked at her and shake her a little bit..which bring her back from her Dreamland....