Chapter 16(part 1)(unedited)

Christopher wilson had a fight with billionaire Jacob kingston.As we know that both are the most sensational,famous figure in social media.It was shocking for everyone that,powerful figure like kingston was fighting , in his own birthday party.We didnt find out what was the reason of their fight ,but if you guys look at the footage carefully,you can see that christopher is ready to kill the billionaire.Just look at his dangerous look he was giving to jacob,we never saw him this much raged.Everyone was busy to stop this fight.

Our sources told us that christopher ,who was invited in jacob's birthday party,raised his fist at him first,while jacob was busy with a specific female,whose face was blurred.She is the same woman we always see in intimate pose ,or we normally found them to spent their time in mr kingston private residence or in his private island,she never accompanied him in any public show or do not make any public appearence with him.But we always know that she is a special person to Mr kingston.

In this footage we can also see that at one point that lady slapped christopher with all her force which made him step back.It seems he looked shocked.Then he didnt do anything ,just stood there like a statue and jacob took that lady with him and left the club.

Now our question is that what could have had happened between them,what might be the reason???

Few houre agoooo......

Chris was so excited to go to her party.Those words were still feeling like a bless that she only invited some close persons of her and she still considers him as her close ones.That means the kiss left some effects on her,that means she didnt forget him,she still have some gfeelings for him, he still have some chance ,that means they can be together again and this time there will be more passion,more trust,more love will be there in their life.

He reached to the "saint" bar.When he was about to enter many people noticed him and start taking his photo and some people were screaming his name.He just cussed by seeing so many people who were ready to jump.at him.He was so excited that he forgot that who he was,he just became her chris,only her chris.Her best friend,her first love.He was so excited to meet his flower that he forgot that he was a celebrity and he forgot to bring his bodyguards,he came alone today.He was looking hot in Black.

He somehow entered the club and start looking for his flower

He somehow entered the club and start looking for his flower.His eyes were looking for the reason of his breathing.There was so much crowd so he thought he should call his flower .He kept calling but it was unreachable so he thought he should at the bar counter.He ordered bourbon while waiting for her.

He was observing everyone so that he can find his flower.During so many horny girls tried to grind on him ,tried their chance to sex with christopher wilson.But chris being chris,didnt even look at them.He wanted to throw these girls from him away,so far away.Because only her,his flower has the right to touch him,whatever she wants to do with him ,he willl not mind.He just wants her,her and nothing else.