chapter 12

Third-person pov

Chris didn't waste any time and ran away from the set. He didn't even care what he was doing at that time. Everyone starts screaming after his name, even some fans were there just to see one glimpse of him. His bodyguards were trying their best to secure him. He was trying his best to run from there. When he succeeded he just sat in the driver seat and ran immediately, leaving everyone behind.

He was 4 hours away from his mom's home. He has his own house but he doesn't live on that. He was trying his best to reach home as much as he could. Lots of things were playing around in his head, how was she, did she miss him as much as he did. What will he talk about when he will meet her. How she is going to react, how will he ask forgiveness? Should he get on his knees or immediately hug her?

Oh, how he missed her touch, her giggle, their crazy K-pop moments, her eyes, her scent, her laugh, her innocence, how she used to run and hug him and how he used to pick her up and took her close to his neck.

His heart was doing summersault. It wanted to come out of his body and ran into her before his body reaches to meet her. He wanted to see her face, his beautiful flower.

He knew he hurt her badly, but he was also suffering all these years. All those moments when he was in his success, in his devastating time, his sickness, his happiness.

When he took Liliana for the first time in his arms, how he wished she was there beside him. But, he was happy that Sophie gave all the rights to Lily, for taking care of his little bundle of joy. But he was also scared because he knew his flower is not still the same as how she used to be.

Her father already told him that lily has changed for good. She is not that sweet lily anymore. She has become something else. But his heart didn't want to believe it, but he has his faith in his love. He just wants a chance to mend their broken things, just one chance.

Chris pov//

Finally, I reached home. So many emotions were going through my body, my mind, my heart. I was literally shaking, I was nervous, I was excited, over the moon but also scared to face her.

I am now standing in front of my home for quite a minute. I was thinking about how to greet her.

While I was busy, pacing outside my house suddenly, a car park in front of my house. I didn't recognize the car because it was not definitely one of mine or moms. Who's car is this?

Then my baby came out from the car and ran into my arms "papaaaaa" I took my baby into my arms

                                                                            (little Liliana)