Grandchildren

"Ayden is this your mate?" A woman said. I got off of Ayden and studied the woman's features.
Blonde hair that reaches we shoulders green eyes a small figure. It didn't take me long to figure out it is his mother.
Wait mother? Oh my god she saw the make out session. I'm embarrassed.

I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks. Great blushing again. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Yes she is my beautiful mate" Ayden said looking me in the eyes with so much...... adoration.
"She better be, cause I want grandchildren" she said. A huge smile spreading across her face.
Grandchildren ? Oh god.
"Muuuuuuummm" Ayden wined.
"Ayyyyyden" the woman wined back.
"Oh and my name is Kate" she said coming up to me and shaking my hand I see where Ayden gets his soft hands from. Cause her hands were so smooth.
"Kayla" I said back.
"You are very beautiful. Oh my god that means my grandchildren will be beautiful. YES!!!" Ayden's mother started doing all these weird dance moves.
I looked at Ayden to him having his head down embarrassed that his mother is dancing.
"Come on Ayden come dance with me" she cooed.
"NO" he wined.
"Come on" she said back.

"Mum I want to spend time with my mate" Ayden said. Just the word 'mate' coming out of his mouth is hawt.

"Mum go away" Ayden said.

"Fine. Fine. But you have to give me grandchildren soon" she said sternly as walked off.

Just the thought of having Ayden bake on top me sent chills down my spine.

But I don't want kids yet.

I was knocked out of my thoughts to Ayden kissing my once again