So close

This is just a small chapter

I grab the coconut shampoo and start to wash my blonde hair.

The hotness of the shower made everything steamy so I couldn't see properly. I could smell the coconut it's so strong.

After I finished washing my hair I started on my body. As I was scrubbing the soap on my shoulders I felt a hand on my waist.

I dropped the soap and screamed.

"Ayden get The fuck out!" I screamed. Covering up my body.

"You don't need to cover up your body kitten. It's perfect in every single way" he said.

Thad when I looked down. Water droplets falling from Ayden's hair, to his shoulders, then to his abz, then the v line, oh my god it's huge.

I just kept on staring at it. Not taking my gaze away from his lower half. I heard chuckling.

"You can touch it if you like" Ayden said.

Uhh?

"Nah I'm good. Now get the fuck out of the shower" I said trying to push him out. He didn't budge.

Fuck.

"Oh come on in books don't the mates make love in the hot, steamy shower" Ayden said. It wasn't a question it was a statement.

"Well I'm not losing my v card like dat." I said with sass.

"Now get out" I said pointing to the foggy door.

Ayden walked out when he left I heard

"I was so close" ha yeah right you didn't even touch me.