III

"Really?" Haechan asked. Jaemin nodded and he went back to look at the boy, seeing how Jeno was practically drooling at him.

"He's kinda cute too." Jaemin added.

"Hella cute." Jeno said, gasping after and seeing how Jaemin and Donghyuck laughed so hard at the boy. "Shut the hell up!"

Jeno was gonna suffer at summer camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Camp Dream!" Somebody around their age had greeted. Jeno, along withe everybody else, was sitting down on the bleachers of the soccer field as the whole camp crew had their volunteer shirts on, and the guy speaking had a mic in his hands.

Jeno was sitting close to Jaemin and Donghyuck, spotting that cute Renjun guy in front of him. He was sitting with a bunch of his friends, speaking a foreign language he couldn't understand.

"You guys are idiots." He said in Korean, shoving away the arm of one of his friends. He looked back to the front, paying attention to what was happening. The person was only explaining how they would know which room they would have.

"Some volunteers will go around with some slips of paper. On that, it has your cabin number. If you're not sure where it is, you can ask any of us with the volunteer shirt on and we can help you guys out. Understood?" He said and everybody chorused a yes.

Just as he explained, some volunteers went around with slips of paper as every person dispersed to their designated stay. Jeno was anxious to know who would be his roommate.

Cabin 23.

He got up and started heading to his cabin, seeing nobody go the way he was headed. He had stopped in front of the cabin hearing a voice behind him. He turned around and almost fell to the ground when he saw the cute boy standing in front of him.

"Are you in Cabin 23?" He asked him, his voice sweet and angelic. Jeno nodded, not saying any words as Renjun gave a small smile. "Me too."

Jeno was about to pass out right then and there.

How could he have been put into the same room as this cutie. He didn't deserve this to be done to him.

Renjun caught up to him, trying to open the cabin door, not feeling it budge at all. He sighed and turned around to a spaced out Jeno.

He couldn't lie that he hadn't seen the boy around at school. He had just transferred this year, spotting him at his games that his friends forced him to attend.

He wondered what it would be like to room with Lee Jeno, the boy everyone was obsessed with at school. Renjun couldn't lie that he wasn't cute, but maybe he wasn't as excited about him as all the other girls and guys at school.

"You have a key, right?" Renjun asked Jeno. Jeno shook his head, as he didn't have it.

"Shit... How are we supposed to get in?" Jeno asked.

"I have no idea." Renjun sighed. They looked around the cabin, spotting a somewhat high window that was a tad bit cracked open.

It was way too small of a hole for Jeno to fit in. He looked at the boy's petite figure, somewhat suggesting what he should do.

"You think you can crawl up there?" Jeno asked him. Renjun looked up at the boy and back at the window, furrowing his brows a bit.

"I dunno, can you open it more?" Renjun asked. Jeno shrugged.

"I can try and haul you up and see what you can do." Jeno said. Renjun nodded and shrugged off his bag and took off the large hoodie he had.

Yes, as crazy as Renjun was, he had a hoodie on in the end of June. It was mostly because of the mosquitos.

Jeno had seen a small bit of the boy's tummy, looking away. He thought it was kinda cute.

Jeno was used to hanging around guys like him. Athletic dudes. Not the petite and delicate boys that were like Renjun. Although Haechan didn't have an athlete's body, Renjun was way more skinnier and shorter than his friend.

"Ready?" Jeno asked, his hands nearing the boy's waist. He blushed a bit, looking down at Renjun. The smaller boy also nodded, looking away from him as Jeno hauled him up.

Renjun gasped at how fast he went up into the air. He knew he was light, but he was literally shot up into the air by Jeno's arms around his waist.

"Do you reach?" Jeno asked him. The boy nodded and tried supporting himself with his arms, almost falling down before Jeno steadied him. "Be careful." He advised.

"T-Thanks." He mumbled, hauling himself up and wiggling inside the window slit. Jeno heard a soft thump and a small "ow" right after.

"You okay there?" Jeno asked the boy. He was genuinely worried as he heard fumbling inside.

"I-I'm fine, t-thanks." He mumbled. Jeno heard fumbling inside the house, picking up the bags of both of them with ease and taking them to the front of the house.

He heard yet another thump and hiss from the boy inside. The door was unlocked and Jeno saw how Renjun looked back at the object he tripped on. He turned on the lights from the switch next to the door.

Jeno could see a small bruise forming on his arm. He felt bad for him.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jeno asked him, trailing inside after him and sitting him down on the bed.

"I-I'm fine, Jeno." He said back.

He sat down on one if the bed's hearing it slightly squeak at the weight of the two of them.

"Gosh this bed is so squeaky." Renjun said. Jeno nodded and took in his arm.

What he didn't know was that Jaemin was about to step in to see how the two of them were doing before hearing their conversation.

"Does that hurt?"

"Y-yeah."

"Be patient."

"A-Ah, Jeno-"

The door slammed open and Jaemin looked around the room to expect something happening. Instead, they were just sitting on Renjun's bed, moving around his arm to see what was hurting.

"Nana?" Renjun asked, wondering how the hell the boy had gotten there. Jeno looked up, seeing a shocked Jaemin

"Jaemin?" Jeno asked. "What happened? You looked like you saw a ghost."

More like, I thought yall were doing something else.

"I was looking for you guys to tell you about dinner in my cabin if you wanted to join us." Jaemin said. Renjun smiled and lightly peeled of Jeno's hands from his arm.

"I'd love to, but Lucas already invited me to his cabin." Renjun smiled. He got up from the bed, clutching his arm a but and walking out of his cabin to his friend's cabin. "See you guys later."

Jeno just sat there, wondering if maybe he made the older boy uncomfortable. He hated himself a little right now

"Why'd you barge in, anyways." Jeno asked Jaemin. Jaemin looked at him and decided to tell the truth.

"I thought you guys were fucking-"

"JAEMIN WHAT THE FUCK?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ive been binging on noren fanfics omg why they so cute ugh