XXVII

"We're so cheesy." Jeno chuckled, hearing Renjun giggled.

"It's worth it." They giggled together in the comfort of their arms, sharing soft kisses together.

"We should sleep. We'll need the rest for tomorrow." Jeno said, still placing soft pecks against Renjun's skin.

"We should. I don't want you fainting like Jaemin."

"I'm not that stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeno awakened extremely early. He was holding Renjun tightly in his arms, seeing how the boy was sleeping peacefully. The night sky above them was still dark and full of blinking dots of all colors.

It was a beautiful sight.

Though, Jeno could look to the boy that was cuddled up in his arms and it was a way better sight to him.

Renjun's shirt was lifting the slightest bit, revealing the soft skin on his waist. Jeno moved his hands to rest there, drawing circles with his thumbs.

He hid his head by Renjun's shoulder, inhaling deeply. His lips pressed soft pecks against his pale skin. Jeno heard Renjun murmuring, stopping afterwards.

He felt him get comfier, stretching his limbs while still fast asleep. Jeno chuckled softly, continuing to litter kisses against his boyfriend's skin.

The boy was still fast asleep, even with Jeno's hands caressing the bare skin around his waist, trailing down to the exposed side of his thigh.

Renjun had worn shorts that night to bed. He said it was because Jeno sometimes got a little too warm got his comfort and he would end up tossing and turning or taking off a hoodie for a t-shirt.

Jeno's soft fingers on Renjun's thigh tickled a little. With Jeno's butterfly kisses being placed on his neck, Renjun woke up slowly.

His eyes opened up to seeing a head of blonde hair nestled by his shoulder and feeling his lips make contact with his burning skin.

The shorter's arms were around Jeno's neck. He pushed him even closer to his neck, feeling his skin burn at the sensation.

It wasn't something painful. Not at all. He loved how his skin would get hot at Jeno's now opened mouth kisses.

The older bit down on his bottom lip, feeling how Jeno's hand remained stationary on the back of his thigh.

A small gasp escaped Renjun's lips, shutting up after that when he heard somebody nearby shuffle around.

"Jaemin, give me my blanket back." They heard a very sleepy Donghyuck whisper.

"Hm?" The boy responded. Jeno had stopped placing kisses on Renjun's neck, looking at him and telling him to be quiet. The older nodded, not making any movement.

"Give me my blanket." Hyuck mumbled. Jaemin had rolled off of the blanket, letting his friend wrap his body up before getting closer to him, back to his original spot on where he was sleeping.

Renjun and Jeno were just cuddle closely for three minutes, making no sounds. After hearing their friends snore, Jeno sent him a smile before leaning in.