XI

"I'm fine." He smiled. "Let's have fun, okay?"

Donghyuck furrowed his brows at Jaemin's words but just went with it. His hands touching Jaemin's also made him feel weird for no reason. It was shrugged off since he wanted to enjoy the evening with the guys from the camp.

"I mean I was gonna have fun anyways."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired." Jeno sighed as he and Renjun walked back to their cabin. They had spent too much time in the water that the sky had turned from its cerulean blue color to an almost pitch black color with small sparkled of light filling the sky.

They were both somehow tipsy since Lucas swung out bottles of vodka and soju out of nowhere. It was thanks to the camp counselor Doyoung and Yuta.

And of course Jeno drank way more than Renjun.

He may not be very social, but when he goes out and there's alcohol, you can bet that Jeno's gonna drink till he almost drops.

But today, he was feeling a little lightweight. He only drank a little, feeling tipsy afterwards. Probably since Lucas was trying to get absolutions wasted.

"Me too. I just wanna change and go to bed." Renjun sighed. Jeno chuckled and nodded, understanding how the boy felt.

"Today was fun, though." Jeno added, slurring his words the tinniest bit.

"You're not so boring as Yukhei says. He's always exaggerating shit." Renjun sighed. Jeno laughed fishing his keys from his pocket.

"He said I was boring?" Jeno asked, amused at the sudden inquire.

"Don't all your teammates call you 'Jeno-jam' for a reason?" Renjun asked, slipping in past Jeno, hearing the door shut.

"I can be fun." Jeno said, placing the key on the bedside table. Renjun blushed, thinking of Jeno's sentence out of context.

"How often is that 'sometimes', Mr. Lee Jeno?" Renjun asked, hands on his hips.

"Pretty often, Mr. Huang Renjun." Jeno mimicked back. He got a stuffed Moomin shot at his face because of it. Jeno rubbed his nose giggling a little bit.

"Oh shut it." Renjun grumbled.

"Make me." Jeno teased back, looming over the boy. The smaller had a frown on his face and he tried to suppress his imagination from going a little too wild. He pictured something in his head he wanted to do.

Having Jeno loom over him and challenging him to shut him up made Renjun just wanna crash his lips on Jeno's and call it a day.

He couldn't though.

"How?" Renjun asked back, waiting for a response.

"I don't know." Jeno mumbled getting closer to him. "What do you want?"

I really wanna kiss you...

"I... don't know..." Renjun said, blushing

"Are you sure?" Jeno asked, his voice dropping so low Renjun thought his clothes were gonna drop on the floor.

"M-maybe?" He said, making it sound more like a question than anything.

"Oh?" Jeno smirked. Renjun's breath fastened.

"J-Jeno you're just tipsy, stop." Renjun said. But Jeno had better ideas.

"Junnie~" Jeno whined out. The name made Renjun feel something he definitely shouldn't of.

"Jeno stop." Renjun pushed him off.

"Junnie you're no fun~" Jeno said, wanting to hug the boy.

"You are drunk as fuck." Renjun said.

"I'm only tipsy, chill." Jeno giggled. When Renjun closed his eyes and sighed, Jeno took the chance to hug him.

"Jeno!" Renjun whined.

"What? When we were playing today, you didn't care~" Jeno pouted.

"W-well that was different-" Renjun gasped, feeling Jeno's breath hit his neck. He was definitely thinking of things he shouldn't of.

He felt Jeno's head lean down on his shoulder, the younger's arms around his waist.

"J-Jeno." Renjun stuttered, flustered as hell. The boy just stood there in shock, hearing amll snores and feeling Jeno's body getting really warm and heavy. "Jeno, wake up."

He didn't.

"Jeno please?" Renjun whined quietly. He gave up and just pushed the younger on the bed, seeing how Jeno sleepily got comfortable.

Renjun sighed and changed his clothes quickly, turning away from the bed. He felt like he was burning up.

Jeno's words and his actions just made him feel electric. It was something he definitely should not feel.

To him, Jeno was a jock with a slightly nerdy-geeky side to him. There was no way Jeno was gay.

Renjun was a little obvious with his sexuality. He did date a guy before. But it wasn't like everyone was paying attention to him.

He sneakily went around his side of the bed, turning off the lights on the way. He lays down, covering himself with the duvet and feeling a stray hand somewhere around his side.

He pushes it away and turns his back to Jeno, hugging his Moomin plushie.

Suddenly, he feels the hand on his side yet again. It crept closer to his body, engulfing him in a hug.

"J-Jeno?" The boy asked, gulping. His voice quivered, not knowing how to handle the situation. His face got hot and red, hugging his body closer to himself in response to Jeno's actions.

Jeno was a mix between sober and drunk. He functioned well enough to be sober, but his mind was such a mess from the alcohol he had at Yukhei's cabin.

The anticipation was in the air as Jeno snuggled closer to Renjun, engulfing the boy in a back hug, smelling his vanilla scent.

"I need a lot of attention, Junnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SO SORRY

I WAS ON A HIAUS BC IF HIGH SCHOOL FAM THAT CRAP IS HARD IM TAKING ALL HONORS COURSES IM CRYING

I HAVE BIO TEST TOMORROW AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS AND mRNA AND tRNA CAN DIE BYE