XXXIV

baobei:
my mom likes you already lmao

puppy:
well thats great
next step is meet my mom and i meet your dad

baobei:
soon
i'll text you when im home

puppy:
😔🥺
fine
i love you junnie
take care

baobei:
of course
i love you too

"Wow you're texting him already? Renjun since when were you this clingy? I thought you were all independent."

"He's different." Renjun giggled.

"Yeah, he's way hotter than your last boyfriend."

"Mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wah Lee Jeno! You're finally back!" The sleepy boy got attacked in a hug by Baekhyun who was co-owner of the Diner with Chanyeol.

"Hyung, stop that." Jeno whined, getting his cheeks pinched. He forgot what it was like to wake up early, and without a Huang Renjun to kiss him good morning.

"I really hope Yeeun doesn't come again. She's been wondering where you are." Baekhyun sighed, patting Jeno's head, in a way of saying "good luck".

"I could care less. I'm gay and have a boyfriend." Jeno sighed, entering the diner once Chanyeol opened that back door for them.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Baekhyun almost yelled, squeezing him in a hug.

"Baehyun, leave the poor boy alone. He already looks tired enough." Chanyeol pointed out, seeing his friend frown.

Jeno really forgot what the interior of the complex was like. The kitchen area seemed to be as squeaky clean as always and he could peer into the dining area from where they were. The bar by the counter made him remember all the smoothies and milkshakes he would have to whip up, making him shudder.

There was a reason Jeno had strong arms for a soccer player.

"Reminiscing all the milkshakes you had to make?" Chanyeol chuckled at the boy's face. Jeno sighed and nodded, fixing his hoodie.

He was happy Chanyeol and Baekhyun only made their employees wear either the shirt or hoodie with their logo on it. Uniforms weren't really picky there since it was a local joint.

Jeno had on his black ripped jeans and the black hoodie on with the neon lettering across it.

His white Nikes were a nice change of shoes since he had only packed two pairs of shoes at camp.

Today was a cool summer day, perfect for him to wear his hoodie.

"So about the boyfriend..." Baekhyun smiled.

"Yeah you might see him. He's stopping by at the end of my shift so we can go on a date." Jeno said, preparing all the menus for the tables and placing utensils at each of the tables.

"Is he cute?"

"The cutest." Jeno smiled, remembering Renjun's small stature and pretty figure.

"Tall and jockey?"

"Not at all. He's tiny and into art." Jeno chuckled. He guessed Baekhyun thought he would sate somebody similar to himself.

"He sounds cute." Chanyeol said in the kitchen.

"God I'm so fucking whipped for him. We've been dating for like a month." Jeno sighed.

"Name?" Chanyeol yelled again from the kitchen.