XXXV

"You're so dramatic." Renjun put emphasis on the "you're" making Jeno laugh.

"And you're my boyfriend." Jeno copied his tone and pressed yet another kiss to his temple.

Yeeun couldn't lie that when she saw how Jeno looked at Renjun, she knew they were in love. nd walking with her friends not so far away from them both, she couldn't lie that they were cute together. She couldn't lie that Renjun was probably one of the prettiest boys she's seen.

Damn... Jeno's boyfriend is lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ew! Stop that you smell like food." Renjun giggled, getting attacked with kisses in Jeno's bedroom. He was resting his head on the headboard while laying down on Jeno's bed.

It was cozy in his room with a small TV in front of the bed. He imagined it was where he played his video games, seeing a PS4 controller attached.

"You smell nice and I miss you." Jeno mumbled, placing kisses all over Renjun. Some landed on his neck, his shoulder his cheeks and even his nose.

"Well you smell as if Chanyeol Hyung put you in the frier himself. Go shower and change." Renjun said, pushing him away with a smile. He grabbed Jeno's PS4 controller and turned on the TV.

"Fine." Jeno mumbled, getting up from the bed and grabbing a pair of clothes for himself. "You can use my Netflix account if you want."

"Ooh! You have me intrigued." Renjun said, searching for the Netflix application on the PS4. He opened it up and clicked on Jeno's avatar, looking for something good to watch. He clicked on a show and opened up his box of food, eating slowly.

The blonde heard the shower turn on and imagined Jeno was already in. He was a slow eater, and knew that by the time Jeno was done showering he would probably be halfway done. Jeno managed to sneak in an extra pancake in his stack.

Just as he predicted, Jeno entered his room shirtless, looking through his closet for a shirt. He finds one, standing up and slipping it on. He turns to see Renjun peeking at him and he smirks.

"Can't help yourself?"

"Oh shut up!" Renjun yelled, embarrassed that he got caught staring. Jeno only chuckled and laid down besides him, head resting against the headboard as well.

Renjun passed him his food and Jeno smiled.

They sat together, watching whatever movie Renjun had playing. They ate their brunch together with Renjun somehow getting whipped cream on his nose.

"Junnie, you're making a mess." Jeno chuckled, garbbing a napkin and wiping his nose. Renjun only giggled, and somehow ended up kissing on Jeno's bed. Their empty take out bins were on the floor, totally forgotten as Jeno and Renjun were lost with eachother's lips connected.

Renjun ended up on Jeno's lap, straddling him. Jeno's hands went up and down the smaller's lips. They were both unaware of what was happening around them. Jeno felt the need to sneeze all of a sudden.

He pulled away from Renjun, sneezing to the side.

"You're kidding." Renjun deadpanned.

Yes, his boyfriend really needed to sneeze in the middle of making out.

"Sorry." Jeno chuckled. "It was a turn off, huh?"

"It really was." Renjun rolled his eyes, laying his head on Jeno's chest.

"I told you I'm allergic to cats and they're here somewhere." Jeno chuckled. Renjun gasped and sat upright again.

"I wanna see them!" He smiled. Jeno hummed, and felt Renjun move off his lap.