XXXI

Donghyuck cried, feeling secured in Yukhei's arms. He believed he was the biggest idiot to ever exist at that moment. He just needed somebody to be there for him and listen to him at that moment.

Yukhei was what he needed in that moment.

Jaemin realized how much he had fucked up that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are they mad at each other?" Chenle whispered to Renjun in Mandarin. He was obviously referring to Hyuck and Jaemin who seemed to be in an awkward situation and seemed tense around each other.

"To be honest I have no clue. All I know is that he's been awfully close to Yukhei." Renjun said, tilting his head towards Hyuck's direction.

"I'm gonna ask him why." Chenle said, going off and Renjun sighed.

He felt arms wrap around behind him and smiled, feeling a kiss being planted on his cheek.

"You okay? You seem stressed." Jeno asked him, his hands resting on Renjun's tummy.

"I'm fine. Jaemin and Hyuck aren't, though." Renjun said. The taller hummed, not really paying attention to what he said. He started leaving small and faint kisses on Renjun's cheek.

How could he focus on what he was saying when Renjun was so fucking cute?

"Are you even listening to me?" Renjun asked the younger, getting the same hum as last time. He rolled his eyes and turned around in his arms to face him. "You need to listen to me more."

"I can't. I get distracted." Jeno smiled.

"Tomorrow is gonna be our last day here." Renjun frowned. Jeno sighed and snuggled his head onto the shorter's shoulder. He felt Renjun pat his head and it felt nice and soothing.

"I don't wanna leave. I'm gonna miss you." Jeno said.

"Jeno we go to the same school and we live in the same city." He only laughed at his boyfriend being dramatic and clingy. It was cute.

"But we don't cuddle in the same bed every night. I'm seriously gonna miss you." Jeno frowned. He felt Renjun cup his cheeks and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'll sleep over soon." His smile made Jeno follow his actions, smiling like the big lovesick idiot he is.

"We're going on a date Saturday." Jeno told him. Renjun's eyebrows raised and he hummed.

"You don't work on Saturday?" He asked him, seeing his boyfriend nod.

"I do but only from 6 to 12." He said.

"Then maybe I'll get some breakfast there on Saturday." Renjun's teasing smile was tempting Jeno a lot. He wanted to just make out with him right then and there, but they were in "public".

"Will you really, though?" He asked. Renjun hummed a response and felt another kiss on his lips.

"Why not? I'm sure you'll miss me." Renjun's playful tone was getting Jeno excited. Renjun never acted like this. He wondered if the boy was still under the influence of alcohol.