V

"Wow you're blind. Yeah, there's somebody else." Jaemin said.

"Do I know this person?" He asked. Jaemin chuckled at how desperate his friend was.

"Not that I know of. But he is here, so maybe you will get to know him, after all." Jaemin had teased, a smirk on his face.

Hyuck's eyes only trailed to see Jeno blushing a bit while Renjun had a soft smile on and was joking about something. His eyes narrowed at Jaemin and he huffed, turning around.

"Fuck you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the food, Jeno!" Haechan cheered as Jaemin shoved him out of the exhausted boy's cabin.

The door slammed shut as Renjun hummed a tune, washing the dishes. Jeno looked over to see the smaller boy's head moving side to side to the tune and also his hips swaying as well. Jeno blushed a bit and looked away.

He really wanted to just hug the smaller boy and bring him ever so close to himself. But no, he couldn't.

"Gosh I'm so tired." Renjun said, stretching and drying his hands afterwards. Jeno chuckled and nodded, already laying in bed, though he was in whatever he wore when he arrived.

"Me too. I'll take a shower tomorrow. I'm too lazy." He yawned. Renjun chuckled and nodded, sitting down on his bed and yelling a bit. Jeno got up just to see how his bed literally broke. It kinda just snapped in half, making Jeno and Renjun shocked.

"Help. I'm kinda stuck." Renjun said, making grabby hands at Jeno. The boy started laughing way too hard, getting a small scold from Renjun. But he really couldn't help it since it was so random and kind of cute.

"Sorry. It was just so random." He giggled, pulling Renjun up as they heard a knock on the door. They were confused, looking at each other for a second before Jeno went to open the door.

"Hi." They were met with a tall guy wearing one of the volunteer shirts and light brown hair.

"Hi?" Renjun questioned a bit, getting a chuckle from the counselor.

"The counselors, including myself are just going around and making sure everything's fine." The man said. His eyes widened and the smile grew on his features even more. "Oh! I'm Jaehyun by the way. I'm the counselor of this area."

"I'm Jeno." Jeno smiled, glancing at Renjun.

"I'm Renjun." They both smiled up at their counselor before remembering about Renjun's broken bed.

"Oh! Actually there is a slight problem with one of the beds-"

"Did the frame break?" Jaehyun asked. They both blinked, caught off guard and nodded slowly. "Yeah that tends to happen. Some screws are sometimes missing." He said, entering their cabin to see how Renjun's bed was sunken in.

"Yeah, I don't think it's just a screw." Renjun said, scratching the nape of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"I think so too." Jaehyun said, sighing.

"We have a couple other things to fix and to do these next few days. Is it okay for you two to share one bed?" He asked.

Jeno deadass was about to faint. His brain was malfunctioning to the point where he was forgetting how to breathe.

Fuck you, Johnny. You're a lying hoe.

"I mean, I'm alright with it." Renjun said, glancing over to Jeno to see what he would say.

"I-I guess..." He murmured, getting a happy smile from Jaehyun.

"Thanks you guys. We have other things to fix like how Cabin 16 almost had their water pipes explode." Jaehyun sighed, writing a small note on the notebook he had. "Take care, Jeno and Renjun."

There was a small pause of silence that was broken by Jeno.

"How do you almost explode your water pipes?"

"I'm pretty sure my friends are in that cabin." Renjun sighed. Jeno chuckled and went to his suitcase to pull out a pair of pajamas.

Renjun sighed and did the same as Jeno, pulling out clothes to wear for the night, being a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Jeno had a similar outfit, composed of grey sweats a white shirt, as well as taking out his contacts and putting on his glasses black-rimmed glasses.

"You have glasses too?" Renjun asked him. Jeno gulped a little and nodded at the cute sight of the other bot with his pair of clear round glasses.

"Your glasses are cute-" Jeno cut himself off, realizing what he said. Renjun blushed a bit, a shy smile tinting his lips.

"T-thanks. You look good in yours too." Renjun said. Jeno smiled and nodded, the two of them facing away from each other. Jeno quickly looked back to make sure Renjun wasn't looking so he could change.

He quickly changed his pants into his sweats, taking off his shirt next. Renjun was going to open his mouth to say something before he swallowed his words, seeing how Jeno looked so fucking hot, taking his shirt off.

Renjun could tell he probably played a sport or at least worked out a lot because just by moving, his muscled clearly retracted and flexed across his back and on his arms. When the white shirt was slipped on, Renjun looked away, realizing what he was thinking about.

Fuck, he's hot.

The smaller gulped while slipping on his hoodie and shorts quickly, turning around and seeing how Jeno was rummaging in his bag for something else.

Renjun sat down on the edge of the bed, thinking about something while he quickly remembered and almost took apart his whole suitcase.

"Jesus, what do you have in there that's so important?" Jeno chuckled. The boy glanced up, to see Jeno's glasses a little crooked on his nose while his hair was a little messy.

"Promise you won't laugh..." Renjun said, hiding something behind his back. Jeno tilted his head a little, wondering what it was. "Promise?"

"Fine, I promise I won't laugh- Is that a plushie?" Jeno asked, a smile on his lips. He got hit on the shoulder by Renjun, giggling a little.

"You said you wouldn't laugh." He said. Jeno smiled and scooted over on the bed, giving Renjun space to snuggle in.

"Sorry, I just didn't expect you to pull out a plushie." Jeno smiled. Renjun frowned a bit, hugging the animal close to his chest.

"I just... I need to hug something when I sleep." Renjun said, laying on his bed.

"I do to, but I forgot to bring something." Jeno sighed. "I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep now."

"You can always hug me." Renjun said. Jeno's cheeks flushed up and he awkwardly laughed it off. Renjun buried his face into the back of his plushie, making his face feel so hot.

He wasn't lying if he said he didn't want Jeno to hug him with those arms of his and touch him with those big hands he had-

Oh my gosh! No Renjun! Stop thinking about how hot Jeno is!

They boy mentally hit himself. He heard soft snores beside him, seeing Jeno hug his own body as he struggled to sleep.

Renjun gulped, looking down at his plushie and then back at Jeno. He decided to slowly make his way into Jeno's embrace, hiding his face in the younger's chest. Soon, he feels arms around his small frame, being pulled in by Jeno.

He couldn't help but blush at the act, not knowing that Jeno was in fact awake the whole time. He only acted asleep in order to get away with the small act that brought joy to his heart.

The smaller boy was just so warm and cuddly, how could he not hug Renjun. He felt even warmer, knowing the fact that Renjun cuddled up to him. It just felt nice.

Gosh I've barely met him and I'm already whipped...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love noren so much wth why are they so cute??? im sad now that they're graduating tho. there won't be many noren interactions :(