XXV

"Oh! Jaemin hyung, why'd you cover our ears?" Chenle asked him, seeing Jaemin turn red a little.

"N-no reason."

"Really? You covered their ears because I asked Jeno if he and Renjun had fu-"

"Y'all hear sumn?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you feel better?" Jeno asked Renjun, holding his hand in a protective manner.

"Yeah, very much." Renjun smiled, feeling a kiss on his cheek.

"You scared me out there." Jeno sighed. "I'm glad you told me about your allergies to soy."

"Me too. I can always trust you, baby." Renjun smiled, sitting up after the counselor went away. Jeno had gone to the bathroom quickly, coming back to see Renjun sat up on one if the tables they had set up.

"I'm glad." Jeno smiled, pressing yet another kiss to his forehead.

Renjun hopped off the table and left with Jeno, a pack of Benadryl and allergy pills in his hands.

"I just wanna shower and got to bed." Renjun sighed.

"Baby you have to eat something. Your tummy's gonna feel worst." Jeno advised him. Renjun only giggled and nodded.

"Fine, no soy." He reminded Jeno.

"No soy." Jeno nodded, going back to a tent that was half set up by Hyuck. "I'll take it from here."

"You have fun then, prince charming." Hyuck patted his shoulder, winking at him. "Oh and, tonight you should move your tent farther away so we don't hear y'all."

Jeno's face flushed, remembering how Hyuck asked if they had... yeah...

He couldn't bear but to just wonder of the thought. What would happen if... No.

He shook all the thoughts away from his mind, going back to just making their tent. He couldn't afford to be distracted.

Hyuck only smirked to see how flustered Jeno had been. He decided maybe he could tease him a bit more.

Jeno was stiff as he finished setting up their tent, grabbing Renjun and his bag when they were done.

"Are you done?" Renjun asked him, hugging him from behind while Jeno was crouched down. Jeno nodded, moving away from his touch to grab pajamas and a towel.

Whatever used to be so innocent about Renjun having skin-ship with him, now he could only blush madly.

He needed a distraction so he went ahead to the shower rooms. His boyfriend followed behind, running to catch up with him.

"Jeno! Baby wait!" Renjun exclaimed, holding Jeno's hand. "You okay? You're acting weird?"

"Yeah... I-I'm just tired." Jeno smiled.

"Take a nap when we finish. Doyoung said that we're gonna go to this abandoned barn nearby that had it's roof blown off to watch a movie."

"Why?" Jeno asked him.

"He said it was so we could have the wooden floor and not get dirt, but also see the stars." Renjun beamed. Jeno hummed, letting go of his hand as they separated to different showers.

Jeno closed the door almost immediately, feeling how his heart was pounding inside his chest.

Jeno knew. He knew Hyuck was teasing him just to play games. It was all his way of making Jeno flustered.

As much as Jeno thought about it, he knew his first time with the boy would never be in a-

What the fuck am I saying?!

Jeno shook away his thoughts, letting the warm water run down his body. He needed to relax for a bit, seeing how tense his muscles were.

Jeno sighed, the warm water creating steam in his stall. He washed his hair, fingers trying to wash out the shampoo that was in his hair.

As much as he thought he could avoid it, the thoughts all came back when he heard Renjun hum a song.

Jeno could only sigh, drying himself with his towel. He began to get dressed, still hearing Renjun hum.

Maybe he just needed some time away from him to think properly and not question what Hyuck teased him for.

The creeky door opened, and a Jeno with fogged over glasses stepped out. He sighed, still hearing the running water and Renjun's melodious hums.

Jeno instantly recognized the song, not making it any better. If all he could think about was... that. Plus, Renjun humming Please Me by Bruno Mars. It was chaotic.

Jeno cleared his throat, hearing how Renjun's shower stopped and he heard rummaging.

"Jeno?" Renjun called out. Jeno hummed, hearing his voice crack a little. "Can I borrow your towel? I forgot mine."

"S-sure." Jeno slowly and awkwardly made his way to Renjun's stall, hearing the door click open from the inside. His breathing got heavier as he put his hand with the towel inside the stall door.

Hearing a thud and Renjun whimper out, he forgot everything he had been worrying about, stepping in and seeing Renjun on the floor, a bruise on the side of his thigh.

"Are you okay?" Jeno asked, closing the door begins him in case anybody were to see him.

"Y-yeah." He mumbled. Jeno only saw Renjun's backside. He tried his hardest to not look down anywhere. He was scared that his actions would scare off Renjun.

"Here." Jeno wrapped the towel around the boy's body, picking him up slowly off the ground. Renjun sighed, feeling warm in Jeno's embrace.

"Thanks, baby." Renjun smiled. Jeno chuckled, a kiss on his forehead, returning to the soft and cuddly boy he was.

"You're so clumsy." Jeno chuckled. Renjun chuckled, pecking his lips.

Jeno had set him down on the floor, feeling Renjun hug him and stare up at him. They slowly leaned in closer, kissing each other slowly.

It was getting heated, seeing how Renjun was getting needier and needier by the second. As much as Jeno liked kissing his boyfriend, he got scared and pulled away. He saw Renjun pout a little at the loss of connection.

"Why'd you stop?" Renjun whined, wanting Jeno to kiss him.

"I-I... can't." Jeno mumbled. Renjun was puzzled. Why couldn't Jeno kiss him?

"Jeno? What are you-"

"Renjun you're basically naked! I can't just- you know... kiss you..." Jeno trailed off. He felt his cheeks burning up, seeing how Renjun's were even brighter and redder.

"O-oh..." He hiccuped, not even realizing the situation they were in.

"S-sorry... It's just that... Hyuck's been teasing me about it and..."

"Did it get to your head?" Renjun asked, seeing Jeno's cheeks flush red. Renjun giggled and still felt Jeno's hands on his waist.

"A little..."

"He needs to stop teasing you." Renjun sighed. "Don't listen to him."

"I try not to but... it just... yeah." Jeno admitted, feeling super shy. He was still a hormonal teenager. Renjun was too.

"Jeno it's okay. I'm gonna talk to him." Renjun said, placing a kiss on his lips. He chuckled, seeing Jeno relax a little.

"I dunno what I would do without you, baby." Jeno mumbled.

Oh how he was whipped for Renjun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

poor jeno being teased 😔

let the boy live hyuck omg