2.0// I'm Lonely //

Quite like this look I think it's classy. Remember if you don't like it you can always change it. 

I entered the club in high spirits. I know...Y/N you just broke up with a guy why you aren't you crying in despair....

I settled myself down at the bar and I ordered a martini 🍸. 

Why am I always like this? Why can't I stick with one guy? Why do I always make it my job to break THEIR hearts first? Why don't I just stay single? 

I'm interrupted in my thoughts by a Canadian voice. 

"Y/NNNNN I thought you couldn't make it!"

"Well I had to come to my best friends party. The party that I don't even know the occasion to."

"All in good time Y/N, all in good time." 

This is what Shawn Mendes looks like here

"Now stop slouching over your drink and come over. I was actually just talking to your sister."

My sister. Of course that bitch had to turn up. Even her name makes my martini taste bad. Shawn must have saw my face fall because he sat down on the bar chair next to me. 

"Broke it off with another guy huh?" 

I just nodded 

"Y/N I keep on telling you. Don't put yourself in this position every time because these are the outcomes."

I ignored him. Even though he was right I didn't want him to be. Shawn could probably sense that I didn't want to talk because he put his arm around me and steered me to his friends- well away from my sister. 

I spent time talking and laughing with our friends and just when I thought I was having a  good time I hear HER annoying voice. 

"Oh my goodness Y/N darling you actually TURNED UP! And is that my top you're wearing? 

This is your half sister Vanessa btw 

"Now why would I put myself in the situation where I could possibly catch a disease" 

She clearly didn't understand my joke as she just laughed it off. Just as ditzy as her mother. 

"Well does anyone know why SHaWn invited us all here?" 

Everyone shook their head.

"Well I have the slightest inkling..." Vanessa started. I rolled her eyes but not discreetly enough because she saw me. 

"Oh really Y/N why are you in such a mood." All of our friends gave her looks like dOn'T gO tHeRe but she flipped them off.

"Oh wait I see," her face lights up like she's just discovered that someone invented sliced bread, " Ahh you managed to break off ANOTHER relationship didn't you" 

"S'pose I did, what's it to you?" I say calmly taking a sip of by drink. 

"Honestly Y/N you're such a disappointment to fathers name. You can't keep a good reputation and you have no self shame. Just because of what happened-" she stopped herself 

"Just because of what? Don't be Pussy come out with it". 

She turns bright head and turns her attention to the stage where Shawn was standing with a microphone. Clearly ready for some announcement. 

"Okay so all of you were wondering what this party was for. Well tonight I'm announcing that the Shawn Mendes 2019 Tour will officially commence meaning that in two days I will be leaving for my tour starting in London. So this is my leaving party." 

Everyone started cheering and clapping and shouting congratulations. Shawn started saying thanks and stuff but I just zoned out. My best friend, the one person that I can trust, is leaving me in New York. How do I process this? 

"- and I want to thank Y/N for her support throughout my career. Lots of love to you" he says that looking into my eyes. I can't quite meet them though. I hastily make my way out of the nightclub and see my car waiting there. I get in and slam the door. 

"Take me home and don't call Dad"

So I guess I'm lonely 

Sooooo chapter 2 done and I'm actually quite impressed with myself ngl. Don't forget to hand out requests- I'm literally making this up as in going along. All of your feedback is welcome