14.0// Disney Princess //

Your POV

Ok this is it. I think my brain is literally going to explode from all of this. And there's only one resolution. Clubbing. 

What you're wearing

What you're wearing. You can think of something else if ya like. 

It felt nice to dress up again. When I was younger, I always pretended that I were a Disney Princess and I owned wardrobe after wardrobe of beautiful dresses. I'd sit at my mothers dresser and put on all her makeup, literally like those makeup destruction videos on Snapchat, but she wouldn't care because she knew she could buy more. And then I'd parade around my dad and he'd call me his Beauty because I was the biggest fan of Beauty and the Beast. I was always amazed by Belle because she wasn't like every other damsel in distress like Cinderella, or Snow White. She didn't want to find her Prince Charming because she cared too much about her fathers and her books. Even when that one man kept throwing himself at her and humiliating herself for her- she didn't care and didn't show a single OUNCE of mercy and that's why I respected her so much. In the end she did find her Prince Charming but she found him in the right way. It didn't end with him saving her, it was the opposite.

Your makeup look

Once I'd approved my look, I grabbed my purse and set off

Once I'd approved my look, I grabbed my purse and set off. Hopefully I'll chat up a guy and then let him down. That was always fun. 

Toms POV

Ahh the nightclub. A place where I could act like the 23 year old I am and not like a mob boss who kills people for fun. But that doesn't mean that I don't have my gun attached to my waist  and henchmen waiting for me outside.

"So what will it be mate?" The bartender asks me.

"One round of shots." Harrison says.

"Mmmm just a beer for me thanks."

Harrison looks at me weirdly.

"What?"

"You're being weird. Never mind, I'm the history that I've known you have you ever declined a round of shots."

I laugh. "I'm just trying to think of a way to talk to Y/N"

Harrison looked at me guiltily. "Mate I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel that bad. You gave me your word that you'd make it up to her and I know you will. Now tonight," he handed me a shot, "We're gonna get wasted"

"Amen to that." And we drank our shot. I felt the sharp cold liquid run down my throat and I look around, trying to spot any girls I could lay tonight. 

Third POV

After several shots, and 3 beers Tom is what you'd officially call drunk. Harrison's was still sober- it was job to make sure Tom doesn't fuck up.

Y/N had walked into the nightclub and had sat herself down at the bar but far away from them. But it was completely accidental, she hadn't seen them yet.

After a few drinks, Y/N got bored and decided to mingle a bit. She knew a lot of people- one of them was bound to be in this club. After walking around she spotted someone. 

"Harry!"

"Y/N!"

Yep, the Harry Styles was in this club and of course Y/N knew him. 

"Ahhh when was the last time i saw you?" Y/N asked. "Wasn't it at your house party last year? I can remember how wasted you were."

"Yeah, I still don't think I've gotten over that hangover." He joked.

Y/N POV 

Ahhhh this was so nice. Just escaping from it all. We didn't even mention my dad at all. I think Harry joined the dots together but honestly I'm grateful. 

"Y/n do you wanna dance?"

"Hell yeah!"

I lead him to the dance floor and we start dancing doing whatever sexual move I can do on him. Harry obviously plays along- he knows what I'm like. As I'm enjoying myself, out of the corner of my eye I see tom. Shit.

Toms POV

I am way to drunk right now. Like I can't even see properly. But I see this really hot girl dancing on the floor and I don't know, I'm intrigued. I walk (well if that's what you wan to call it) over to her.

"Tom?"

"Vanessa?"

Y/N POV

He walked over to Vanessa. Fucking Vanessa. Who I didn't even know was there. I watch him out of the corner and see him resting his hands on her waist, her giggling like an idiot every five minutes and I feel jealousy bubbling through my blood.  I don't know why but that motivates me to dance even harder on Harry.

"I see Tom over there."

I look at him.

"How do you know."

"It's obvious you like him Y/N"

"Pft it's not THAT obvious."

"It's literally as obvious as the sky being blue."

I carry on dancing while watching Tom out the corner of my eye.

"Let's give him a show then." Harry whispers into my ear. I look up at him and smirk. This was going to be an eventful night.