28.0// Reception Lady //

Y/N PoV

3 weeks now. 3 weeks of CONSTANT protection. People getting guns out when they hear a freaking door creaking. Like calm down fam. And the audacity. People underestimating me. Ever since I "married" Tom, my title, my reputation, its all gone, and I've suddenly turned into this damsel in distress. Here's an example.

A few days ago.

We were all lounging on in the sitting room. By "we" I mean Harry, Tom and I.

"So Y/N," Harry turned to me, "what's it like, a mob leader, not being able to use a gun?"

"I can use a gun, stupid." I kept my eyes fixed on the TV

"Well, if you can, why'd ya need 24 hour protection? You weak or something?" Harry was grinning.

"Harry, don't push it." Tom muttered.

"So what's it like Tom, having a useless Mrs."

"Right that's it, you and me, now." I get up and take off my hoodie.

"Woah woah woah, Y/N you don't need to do this-"

"I think you'll find I do Tom."

"Harry was just joking he doesn't mean it-"

"Harry you've been quiet, are you gonna be a pussy or are you gonna fight me?"

"Fine, let's do this then." He also took off his hoodie.

"Oh my days." Tom sighed, obviously knowing who was going to win-and what the outcome will be.

"But no weapons." Harry suddenly said.

"Why? You afraid I'll ruin your pretty face?" I smirked.

"No, I think it'll add more flavour."

"Okay then. Hand in all weapons." Tom held out his hand.

Harry gave in his gun. A few seconds passed. Tom looked at me.

"Wait what? That's it?" I looked at Harry. "Alright then."

I handed two guns from either waist, three of daggers attached to the back of my trousers, one ninja star on each foot, and that's pretty much the lot if them. Harry gulped.

"I'm pretty sure an inexperienced woman wouldn't have hold of those weapons. Still wanna do this?"

"Uh yeah."

Back to now.

So yeah. That's how it's been. But I can still do my business, you know torturing and all that. But right now I'm looking through the photo albums Tom and I found.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hi." I was still absorbed in the album.

"You can leave now." Tom said to the bodyguard. I looked up. 

"Huh I forgot he was there."

"See it's not so bad is it."

"Hey don't turn this into a positive thing. I'm still not happy about it."

"Well it's worth it. Have you got any more texts recently." 

"Nope." I go back to looking at the photos.

"Y/N." He says sternly, giving me the look. I look at him tiredly  

"I'm serious. I haven't gotten anything. But I'll let you know if I do."