22.0// That warm, fuzzy feeling // 🔥

Smut ahead ⚠️ 

On the car ride home I kept on placing my hand on Toms dick and taking it off again. It obviously frustrated him as his knuckles when white as he gripped the steering wheel.

We got to the house and I bit my lip impatiently as I waited for him to open the door. I walked in and enjoyed the warmth but that illusion was soon shattered by Tom pushing me up against the wall. He started nipping my neck, leaving hickeys that were definitely going to leaves bruise in the morning.

He picks me up and sits me down on the kitchen counter. I wince slightly as my ass touches the cold marble.

"Did I hurt you darling?" He looks at me with concern.

"No, don't worry."

"Good."

He opens my legs and places his head inbetween my thighs. I hear a rip.

"Did you just-" but I'm cut off when he kitten licks my folds. I gasp and squeeze my legs together but Tom pushes them apart.

Out of nowhere he sticks two fingers in and I moan loudly and he was pumping agonisingly slowly. He then added three fingers and pumped quicker.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

To be honest though, I hadn't had sex in a VERY long time. It was my first time with Tom so I'm going to make it last.

"T-Tom I'm going to-"

Before I could finish my sentence he took out his fingers.

"Why did you do that?" I whine.

"Thought you'd rather fuck in bed than the kitchen counter."

"Y/N? Tom?"

"Shit it's Harrison." I whisper.

Tom looks around and bridal-carries me to his room. He shuts the door with his heel and lays me softly on the bed.

"What if he walks in on us?"

"Then he'll be scarred for life."

I giggle and Tom laughs while he attacks my neck again. His hands work on my breast, pinching them softly. I run my cold hands on his chest, wanting more.

Tom presses between my legs, his kisses getting sloppier and more desperate. One of his hands reach down and he rubs his finger in circles. He rubs and adds more pressure, causing my back to arch. I moan his name quietly.

"Oh I'll have you screaming soon."

I flip him over so I'm on top. I fumble on his trouser button and pull it down. He flips me over and I can feel his erection.

"Pill?"

"Took one this morning. Had a slight hunch this would be happening."

Tom grind and rubs his tip along my clit. I moan as he finally slides in. I wait for my walls to adjust to his size. My legs stay around his waist making him closer. He thrusts at a fast pace. My hands became entangled in his hair. Tom grunts.

"Your so tight, even after I fingered you darling."

He thrust harder into me, his grunts getting heavier and louder. A loud moan comes from my mouth causing my head to rest on his shoulder. I mumble against him, "I'm close..."

"Hold it." He says sternly. I swear nothing has sounded hotter.

He gripped my waist, nails digging into my skin. We both moaned in unison. He groans.

"I'm almost there. Come for me love."

I do as he says and I feel all of my juices pouring out while Tom came inside me, his warm liquids filling me up. He lies down next to me, exhausted and I lie on his sweaty chest.

"Y/N."

I look up at him.

"I love you."

He looks at me anxiously, like he's nervous about my answer. But what do I say? Do I promise to love tom with all my heart and trust that he'll do the same? I'm practically incapable of loving? But what can I say about the warm, fuzzy feeling that I feel whenever he laughs at a joke I made. The way his smile makes me smile and then we're just a bunch of idiots smiling over nothing? Isn't that love?

"I...."

"Look." He lays in his stomach, looking up at me. He takes my hands in his.

"You don't have to say anything now. I just want to say that I love you and I will wait until you hopefully will too. I don't care how long it is, or how I find out, I just want to know that you love me too."

"Ok."

I slowly feel him drifting asleep and myself doing the same. While I have the chance I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too."

His eyes open and he softly smiles. And that's when I know. This man is my life. 

Ahhh guys I feel so unholy writing this stuff but if that's what it take so be it. Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll update soon x