11.0// Vibe-Check //

Y/N POV

I woke up to find myself lying in my bed. When I'm pretty sure I was watching a movie downstairs. 

I get up and do the usual and change into my attire for the day.

Today wasn't exactly going to be a cheery day. It was the delay when I go back to my fathers house and start to sort the will and bits of the funeral. 

Honestly I'm dreading it. I don't need to face Cameron and that lot and I definitely don't need to be embarrassed by what I inherit from the will. Knowing Dad, it will probably be a few homes abroad, a bit of money and a few of the cars and guards. 

I make my way downstairs when I saw a blonde cooking breakfast. 

With my instincts kicking in I grabbed my gun and cocked it, making him turn around.

"Woah, woah, woah, lady calm down."

"What the fuck you doing in the kitchen?"

"I'm HARRISON."

Oops. I forgot he was coming today. I put my gun back in safety and walk over to where he was cooking. 

"Sorry. Just instinct.....I guess...."

I sauntered over to the cooker where I saw a burnt pancake on the pans

"Hmmm, quite the chef, aren't you?"

He rolled his eyes, "You must be Y/N."

"Meh I respond to that name."

"Oh and don't worry about food. We can eat when we go out."

We stayed quiet for a while. 

"So. Um I heard about your Dad. I'm really sorry."

I laughed quietly. "Ya know, in the 2 weeks that my fathers died, you're the first person to say that to me."

You smile softly.

"So um, where's Tom?"

"Oh, he's working. As in...."

"Yeah I know what he does." I clarify. He needed to know that I was in on all of this .

Silence once again.

"It's just," I broke the silence, " it's just he knew about today and how important it was so I just guessed he'd be here for support and stuff." I shrugged it off.

"The great Y/N. Needing support?" Harrison raised his eyebrows 

I playfully smacked him on the arm and sighed. 

"Well can I do the pleasure of taking you to your destination?"

"Oh it's okay I've organised a driver."

"Well the difference between a driver and I," he starts, already grabbing his coat, "is that you can actually talk to me about what's going on and I won't pretend like I'm listening. Plus I have great music taste."

"Well. You've already put your coat on I suppose I can't say no."

Skip the drive. 

"Well then Y/N. Good luck for whatever happens in there." 

"Bye thanks Harrison for the ride."

"No problem. Just call when you wanna get picked up."

"Okay".

I shut the the car door and walk over to the entrance. The entrance that I'd always walk drunkenly in, knowing I'd see my Dad'a face. Things are changing and I'm not sure whether I'm okay with it or not.