15.0// Why I Don't Catch Feelings //

Toms POV

I woke up to find the other side of my bed empty. I sit up, run my eyes, and see pizza boxes on one side of the room, Y/N's dress sitting on a chair. I check my phone and read the time.10:43. Shit that's late.

"Morning earlybird."

Y/N walks out my en-suite bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing my bathrobe.

"Hope you don't mind me using you're shower. I kinda had to after last night's shenanigans."

I laughed.

And no, not shenanigans like that. Last night Y/N and I stayed up talking and watching movies and prank calling different pizza places (I am very experienced in this area). We ended up getting so many pizzas most of it went on Y/Ns hair- and down my back. I'm positive I have pizza down my boxers too.

"No I don't mind. However, I DO object to the fact that you're wearing my bathrobe."

"We'll brace yourself, I'm going to be borrowing your clothes next."

I raise my eyebrows. Partially because of the sarcasm and the fact that she's actually daring to wear my clothes.

"I don't think you could pull of one of my suits darling." I say as I get up to go to the bathroom.

"I think you'll find that I can pull off anything. I could pull off a fucking Shrek costume." She searches deeper into my closet and I can hear her muttering, "Where are the hoodies.....?"

Y/N POV

After five minutes of searching and him watching me I finally say, "I knew it." And pull out a black hoodie.

"Ok how could you possibly know I own hoodies."

"Because Thomas I just know. You're not that dumb not to own hoodies."

"No seriously."

I looks at him with a mocking face. I don't have any business until later. I can play with him in the meantime.

"Fine you want to know the truth?" I slowly walks towards him.

"Every weak man owns hoodies. It's their safe place. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't own at least one." I says matter-of-fact.

"Are you calling me weak, beautiful? He walks closer to me.

"To quote what I said just seconds ago...'every weak man owns hoodies'. I stated.

I lean to whisper in his ear.

"I've met and slept...," I emphasise the slept bit. "...with lots of strong, powerful men and I can tell you. None of them own hoodies."

He grabs my waist and lifts me up, pushing my back against the wall.

"You'll regret that princess."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

I saw a glint in his eyes.

"I'll punish you."

"Ooh I'm scared."

"That's what you're gonna get for saying I'm not strong or powerful. When we both know how powerful I am."

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I'm gonna shoot whoever had to ruin that moment. Tom let me go and I ran over to pick it up.

"Hello" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Hello Y/N this is the funeral agency. I was wondering whether you wanted to go over the funeral plans for today?"

"Oh...uh....yeah sure, can you give me an hour and we can meet at my fathers home?"