Chapter 2

~Y/n POV~
"What the fuck Jihyo?" I yelled at her, actually filled with rage. I got up and went into the kitchen. She followed me and smiled at me before scratching her nape.

"Well... she gave me a sincere apology and asked me out... I had to say yes!" She said sheepishly, while I was still enraged.

"Ugh! Jihyo you're too nice!" 

"She even wants you to go!"

"Ugh! Why did you agree to this?" I seethed and she pouted at me. No Jihyo don't do that! She knows that I can't resist her pouting! She got close and rubbed her nose on my neck, creating shivers down my spine. I blushed and stuttered towards her.

"J-Jihyo s-stop it!" I mumbled, not really wanting her to stop. She stopped (unfortunately) and looked up at me.

"See y/n, cheer up baby!" She beamed and I gave a slight smile. She really knows how to make me smile. Ugh.

"Now help me choose an outfit!" She yelled and pulled me in her temporary room. She rummage threw her luggage and pulled a couple of outfits. She then started to remove her shirt.

"Ahh what are you doing?" I yelled and covered my face. I wanted to see her body, but not this soon! She stopped and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Y/n please, we've been friends for years, plus we're both girls!" She smiled and continued to remove her clothes. I covered my eyes, only peeking once. ONLY ONCE! DONT PUNISH ME GOD! I'M NOT A PERV! "Come look!"

I turned to see Jihyo in a romper

I stared at her with amazement, with my jaw dropped

I stared at her with amazement, with my jaw dropped. The outfit made her boobs pop out, and accentuated her curves and tan skin.

"Do I look that good?" Jihyo said shyly and scratched her nape.

"You look AMAZING!" I squealed and she blushed in embarrassment. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I froze at her action

"Thank you for everything, Choi y/n." She said and gave me another kiss on the cheek. She ran into the bathroom to door her hair and makeup. I stood their befuddled at her kissing my cheek. I smiled and skipped into the living room. I put a navy sleeveless dress on with a white collar. I left my hair straight, since Megan didn't deserve to see my hair curled.

2 hours later, Jihyo came running out the bathroom and rushed to get ready. There was a loud knock on the door. I opened it and Megan was standing there. She curled her short blond hair, like the 1950s stars and had a black suit on. I hate to admit it but she looked nice. 

"Come in... I guess." I muttered and she sat on the couch. I frowned and sat far from her. I still couldn't stand that girl and her dumb tall self. 

"You look...nice." she said awkwardly and scratched the mole on the top of her lip. She had a small blush. What a weirdo. Jihyo rushed down and She quickly grabbed a pair of silver heels and her purse. Megan and Jihyo linked arms and walked to the car, leaving me behind. I quickly put on my flats and followed them. The car ride was fine, except for the fact that I was a third wheel. I felt pretty uncomfortable. It seems that Jihyo really likes Megan...