Chapter 18

~Y/n's POV~
What is even going on? I feel dizzy. My vision was getting a bit blurry.

"Y/n I can explain..." Joy tries to explain but I shoved her hand away. I put my hand on my head trying to concentrate. Everyone at the surrounding tables stared at me and I turned around to see Yuna, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeon and Yeji running towards us.

"Did it work? Where's Jihyo?" Lia asked Joy who gave a sour expression. The others came towards me and started to talk but I couldn't understand. I seen Sana and Momo look at me with concerned faces as they sat at the table. I seen Joy, yeji and chaeryoung come towards me with confused faces. Why am I breathing so hard? Why is everything blurry?

"Let me go!" I pushed everyone and ran out the restaurant. A worker tried to say something but I went out the doors. I went outside and it was starting to rain. I want to go. I just want to go back to LA. There is nothing but sour memories here. Let's see where did Joy park? Ugh I have bad memory. And I don't have the keys. But I'm not going back in.

"Welp I'm on my own." I mumbled to myself as I walked around the restaurant to see someone laying on the concrete. I walked closer to see that it was Jihyo.

"Hey hey hey!" I nudged her and she slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and got up but fell back down. She had a cut on her foot that I could tell she was trying to hide.

"Hey why are you not inside? Don't they know you're out here?" I asked her and she gave me a sheepish look.

"W-well I needed some air. I escaped from the bathroom window but I guess I fell." She gave a sheepish look but never looked me in the eyes.

"Can you stand up?" I asked her. It was starting to rain harder and we needed to get indoors before either of us get sick.

"Yeah yeah I'm good. It's fine." She tried to get up but fell back down. She got up again and wobbled her way towards me. I rolled my eyes before getting on the ground.

"Get on my back. There's a nearby corner store. It'll take too long if you walk." I said as I waited for her to get on my back. I turned to see her staring at me awkwardly.

"Come on! It's already raining hard we don't have all day!" I sharply said and she hopped on my back. Why is she so light? Has she been eating well? I carried Jihyo through the rain to the nearest corner store. It was rainy pretty hard but the sound along with Jihyo's light snores were comforting. However it is not comfortable to walk in pouring rain, with a dress on, heels, and mop like hair that you spent an hour on.

We finally made it the store after what felt like 15 minutes. I sat Jihyo down at a bench around the store and went inside. I bought ointment, bandage, two days pass the expiration date kimbap, two cola's and a small towel. I walked back outside to side Jihyo awake and fiddling with her thumbs.

"Here's some food. Let me see your foot." She raised her foot up and I cleaned her wound, applied ointment and wrapped it.

"H-how did you learn to do that?" She asked me but still avoided eye contact.

"Well I am a medical student." I said as I opened my cola. I could see that she was staring at me surprised. I would be too. Who would've thought that the bold, aggressive and outspoken y/n would be in the medical field.

"Oh..." she quietly said before opening her cola too. We sat in awkward silence eating kimbap and drinking. It's been about an hour since we left the restaurant. I guess i should call Joy.

"Did you already call the others?" I asked her

"Yeah..." she looked down and tugged a bit on her dress. I rolled my eyes a bit before calling Joy who sounded frantic. We sat in silence until Joy's car pulled up.

"...Bye. Have fun at your wedding." She looked as she wanted to say something but she instead looked down. I walked into the car in which everyone started apologizing.

"Everyone! Everyone calm down! It's ok!" I said and they looked a bit relieved especially Joy. I rolled my eyes at how frantic they were but had a slight smile on my face. I looked out the window trying to digest all what happened today.

Now that I think about it I haven't looked at her for more than 5 seconds. She now has short hair that looked stringy due to the rain. I bet she spent hours getting ready for me to ruin. She also looked very thin. Too thin. But idk I didn't get a good look. I don't know how to feel anymore...

~~~Hope everyone enjoys!! I have a question though. Which member should be next? I'm stuck between Momo or Mina. But I'm leaning more towards Mina. Idk yet.

~Also happy birthday to our badass dancer Shin Ryujin!!

Still can't do that shoulder dance🤣~~Lily🥰💕

~~Lily🥰💕