Chapter 14

6 months ago

~Jihyo's POV~
"What about this dress?" Nayeon pulled out a princess styled wedding dress. I stared at it for a while before shaking my head.

"Nope! It'll make me look fatter!" I frowned while the store worker, Jeongyeon and Nayeon sighed in annoyance.

"Please Jihyo you're not fat you're thicc! Jeongyeon gave me smack on the butt and I rolled my eyes and have a slight smile.

Today was the day I went dress shopping approximately 6 months before my wedding day.

"What about this dress?" Tiffany pulled out a mermaid styled dress. "It'll definitely huge your curves and you'll look fabulous!"

"Sure why not?" I went into the dressing room while Tiffany helped me out.

"Seeeee! I told you it'll look great!" Tiffany beamed and I turned to face the mirror.

"Wooooow." I gasped. Was this really me?  Tiffany and I walked out the room to reveal the dress to the others.

"Daebak!!" 2yeon yelled as I showed them what I looked like.

"Woah Ji, you look amazing!" Nayeon gasped as she walked around me, awing every inch of the dress.

"I'm so proud of you Ji! Megan will love this!" Jeongyeon praised me boosting up my confidence. I grinned. It's weird hearing others praise me. I'm so used to y/n being the only one to praise me.

Y/n......

"Hmm there's still something missing." Tiffany pondered when she put a mock veil on me. I stared at the mirror and noticed something missing too.

"Why don't I cut my hair?" I excitedly yelled and Tiffany screamed in excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tiffany squealed. She took of my veil and folded my hair so it looked short.

"This would be perfect length and just curl it and watch it'll be A M A Z I N G!" She and I held hands and squealed in excitement. I changed back into my regular clothes and bought the dress, veil and heels for $3,500. I immediately went to the hair salon and decided to get a cut.

"How short do you want it?"

"Up to here." I pointed to my shoulders and Nayeon frowned at me.

"Are you sure? That's really short!" Nayeon tried to protest but Jeongyeon shushed her.

"Whatever you say ma'am." The hair dresser replied and began to brush. After she brushed it out, she began to snip away my hair.