Chapter 4

~Jihyo's POV~
I grimaced as Y/n and that girl "Joy" flirted. Y/n seems very happy with this girl. I noticed that y/n was blushing and fiddling with her thumbs. I been knowing y/n for years and know that she only does that when she's nervous.

"Ahh Joy why don't we show you around!" Y/n beamed.

"Omg what a great idea!" Joy smiled and again flipped her hair. She locked her arm with y/n's and poked her cheek. I frowned and abruptly stood up. Y/n turned to look at me and I plastered a fake smile.

"Let's hurry up before it gets late!" I said and y/n nodded her head.

"Sounds great!" Joy smiled at me and I gave a half smile back. Can't be too rude she seems pretty nice. Y/n and Joy walked off as me, Sana and Momo followed behind.

"Wow! She's so perfect!" Momo whispered to Sana and I as we stared from behind.

"I fucking know right!" Sana gawked as she stared at Joy's body. I mean she is very beautiful. She was tall and had a slender body but was fit too. Her raven black hair looked very nice against her porcelain white skin. I searched on Instagram and quickly found a ton of pictures of her.

 I searched on Instagram and quickly found a ton of pictures of her

I pulled up my phone camera

I pulled up my phone camera. My tan skin and chubby round face was nothing compared to Joy.

"Cmon lets go inside!" Y/n shouted and we went into a clothing store. We all went inside and looked at some clothes. Y/n went in as the rest of us sat down.

"Soooooo Jihyo why won't you date y/n huh?" Momo suggested to me again in a weird tone. Sana eagerly nodded her head while Joy stared at me. Not again guys!

"You pabos! I'm telling you she is nothing more than a younger sister! That's all!" I protested while Sana gave a "really" look. I seen Joy make a face and turn to her phone.

"What do you think?" Y/n came out and revealed a simple but elegant lace dress. I gasped while Joy ran to her.

"You look so fucking cute!" Joy squealed and smothered y/n with hugs and kisses. Sana and Momo ran over to admire her. I still sat in my seat flabbergasted. Was that really y/n?