Chapter 24

~Jihyo's POV~
I stared in defeat as y/n left in a hurry.

"Come on babe forget her." Megan wrapped her arm around me and kissed for forehead.

Yes. I must forget y/n. I'm married now. I'm a married woman. The rest of my wedding went in a blur as so much happened. As long as I keep a smile no one will notice.

6 months later
Once our honeymoon was over, our relationship has been very unstable. We have arguments but make up for it later. It's a cycle. Megan and I will scream at each other. We kiss and make up. Over and over again.

"Jihyo are you ok?" Sana would ask me at work but I just gave a smile and told her not to worry. Sana would always look at me unconvinced but she would shrug it off.

"So what are you and Megan up too?" Sana one day asked me and I excitedly replied.

"Well I got an artificial insemination, since we can't have kids." I said with a smile and rubbed my stomach.

"Holy heck you're pregnant?" Sana screamed and I nodded my head. Some of the others popped in and I told them the news.

"Omg I can't wait for the baby shower!" Wendy held my hand while Sana and Momo screamed in the back ground. Some of my coworkers congratulated me.

I took a pregnancy test last week and it was positive. Once I visited the doctor they said that I'm 5 weeks! I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell Megan that it worked.

Once I got home I started to cook dinner and couldn't wait to tell Megan! Omg I should tell y/n too! We haven't talked since my wedding.

"What are you cooking?" Megan asked and hugged me from behind.

"It's a surprise!" I smiled as I was texting y/n.

"Wait are you texting y/n?" Megan asked and I felt my body freeze. I looked at Megan and I felt scared.

"Don't worry it's nothing." I said and tried to hide my phone. Megan snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Hey give it back!" I said trying to grab my phone but she pushed me back. I fell onto my butt and rubbed it in pain.

"Why are you being like this?" I yelled at her and she had anger in her eyes.

"Why can't you stop texting her? I told you to stay away from her!" Megan screamed at me and I stared at her with fear. She threw my phone back at me.

"I was telling her that I'm PREGNANT! The insemination worked!" I yelled back at Megan and she looked at me surprised.

"Wait really?" She became quiet and tried to get close to me but I swatted her away.

"Get away from me! Get out!" I yelled at her and ran up to our bedroom. I locked the door as Megan banged on it.

"JIHYO LET ME BACK IN!" She yelled while banging on the door. I started to cry and looked at my phone. She deleted y/n's contact.

"No no no no no!" I scrolled on my phone looking for Y/n or Joy's contact but it was deleted. I cried as I looked through my phone and Megan yelled on the other side.

Eventually Megan got tired and fell asleep against the door. I opened the door and we forgave each other the next day.

As my belly grew, our arguments got worse leading to physical fights. But nothing more than a slap or two. Not to mention that my job is already stressful I got a human growing in me.

"Jihyo what the hell?" Sana said as she grabbed my arm and observed my face. I had a small cut on my face and a bruise on my arm.

"Ha me and Megan got into another argument." I said sheepishly and Sana looked at me intensely.

"That's serious! Call the police isn't that abuse?" Sana said to me. I didn't consider it abuse? I mean we're just arguing!

"No we're fine! Seriously!" I tried to protest but Sana sighed. I tried to brush it off and i went home again.

Once again Megan and I got into some dumb argument and we argued again. This time Megan seemed to be extra angry and pushed some of our stuff on the ground. She pushed me again and I fell to the ground.

"Ahhh ow!" I yelled in pain as my stomach cramped. She continued to yell and push things over. I crawled over to my pick up some of the stuff Megan pushed over. I watched as she threw some of our glasses down.

"No!" I picked up some of the glass which cut my fingers. I winced in pain but I had to get the glass off the floor.

"Your crazy! I'm leaving!" I yelled at Megan and she slapped me. I cried as she started to yell at me. I picked up a piece of the glass on the floor and stabbed her with it.

Megan fell to the ground screaming and i quickly ran back upstairs. I gathered some clothes in a bag including baby clothes and ran outside. I was barefoot and my feet were hurting but I don't care. As long as I can get away from that devil. I wounded up at Nayeon's house since she was the closest.

"Jihyo what's AHHH!" Jeongyeon screamed as she saw my bleeding feet and hands. She rushed me in and laid me on the couch.

"What's going on?" Nayeon said from the kitchen and ran to me.

"Call 911 right now!"' Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded.

"Ji what happened?" Jeong urgently said and I started to cry even harder. She cleaned off my hands and feet and wrapped them.

"Guys whats going on?" Sana entered the house and ran over to me. She gave me a hug and let me cry on her shoulder. I don't even know what to do. Tears keep falling from my face and I hope the baby will be ok. Sana drove me to the hospital and I stayed over night.

Next day
"Luckily your baby is ok." Wendy said to me as I laid in the hospital bed. I nodded my head and Wendy left the room. What is going on? Why has my life been in a downward spiral? Anytime I get a chance of happiness it is ruined. Y/n...... I now know what I have to do

A WEEK LATER
"Megan...." I said as I entered her hospital room. She was still in recovery after I stabbed her with glass.

"What do you want?" She said to me and just hearing her made me angry.

"Here you go." I threw a file at her and she opened it.

"What the hell is this?"

"Divorce papers. After you are realized we are getting a divorce and I'm reporting you for abuse." I said to her and walked out of her room.

~yeaaaaaaaaaah another chapter!!! Sorry for the long wait😅 This is the 2nd to the last chapter! I'm glad that y'all sticked around long enough to make it this far! hope y'all enjoy the chapter!
~~Lily🥰💕