Chapter 10

~Jihyo's POV~
I stared at my phone as I was at the night club. I still couldn't believe that y/n liked me this whole time? Why didn't she tell me earlier? It's been days and she never texted me or anything. I talked to her last Friday and it was already Sunday.

"Ji whats wrong?" Megan asked me as she wrapped her arm around me. I scrunched up my nose as she had the stench of alcohol.

"Nothing babe. I'm just tired." I lied and she nodded her head.

"Alright suit yourself." She said and went back to the dance floor. I sighed as I still thought about y/n as I looked through my messages. I tried to find y/n's contact but I couldn't?

As Megan and I went home I was still confused on how I couldn't find y/n's contact.

"Babe what's wrong again?" Megan sloppily said as she leaned on my shoulder being drunk as a skunk.

"Nothing. I can't find y/n's contact." I mumbled not expecting her to even understand what I was saying.

"Oh that's cuz I deleted it." She slurred and giggled.

"What?" I yelled and questioned her.

"You need to stop being all up on her. You clearly don't like her so I got rid of her." She giggled so more before wobbling her way to the kitchen to drink some more. I followed her and guided her back to the my room. She blacked out as soon as I put her on my bed and I sighed. I can barely remember her number. It's been so long since I had her contact. I'll think about it some more but I need sleep.

I woke up the next day before Megan and was going to y/n's house so we can finally talk again. I made Megan some hangover soup and laid some aspirin on the table. I drove over to her apartment complex and knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again and still no answer. Maybe she's at school? I knocked again before the person next door angrily came out.

"Why the hell are you knocking so much goddamn! It's 11 in the morning!" He shouted at me and I looked shocked before emptying my throat.

"Um I'm head to see Choi y/n. Do you if she's at school?" I asked him and he rubbed his temples.

"What do you mean? She literally moved out a couple of days ago." He said before going back in his apartment. Moved out??? Did she move back in with her parents? Why didn't she tell me. There were a couple of hours before y/n got out of school.

I went to the store to get her some flowers and got a slice of chocolate cake which is her favorite. I spent a couple of hours going shopping at the store and doing errands and it was already time for her school to get out.

I pulled up to the school and luckily I seen one of her friends Dohee. I got out and went over to her. I seen her make a sour expression when I came up to her.

"Excuse me Dohee, where is y/n at?" I asked her and she gave me an icy glare. Yeesh what is that for?

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" She scowled at me and I stared in confusion. What did I do wrong?

"I'm sorry? I just wanna know where she is." I sheepishly said and she only sharpened her glare at me.

"Don't act all dumb. I never wanna see you again." She coldly scowled before running away. Ok..... what was that for? Did she go home with her parents? Maybe I should call Sana or Momo. I decided to call Sana.

"Hey Sana!"

"What's up thomas?"

"Have you talked to y/n recently?"

"Yeah I literally talked to her yesterday."

"Ah ok do you know where she is? Did she move back in with her parents?"