Chapter 21

~Jihyo's POV~
"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered and backed away from Megan. She got up from the table and went towards me. She then grabbed my wrists and looked as if she wanted to kill me.

"Who were you with?" She asked in a low voice. I started to feel my body shake and my lips couldn't form any sentences.

"ANSWER ME!" She yelled and I began to cry.

"I- I wasn't with anyone! Honest! I went shopping for our wedding!" I lied to her and she let go of my wrists.

"Oh is that so..." she said quietly and went silent. I continued to cry as she actually scared me. I wiped my tears away and went to our room. I changed into my pajamas and tried to go to bed. For some reason Megan never came back but atleast I could go to bed in peace.

~Y/n's POV~
I got a text message from a random number telling me to meet them up at a parking lot near a corner store. Normally I wouldn't do this but for some reason I still decided to go anyways. Something tells me that this is important. I arrived to the parking lot and it was empty accept for one car. I seen someone standing outside of the car and I walked over to it.

"It's about time you arrived." The person said in a low voice. It kinda sounded like a girl. I kept walking closer until they turned around to reveal Megan.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked her and tightened my fist. She gave a smile before walking up close to me.

"Stay away from Jihyo ok?" She sneered and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it?" I asked her and she paused before giving a sick smile.

"You wouldn't want Jihyo to suffer would you?" She smiled and I punched her in the face. I hoped on top of her and continued to slap her and she slapped me a few times.

"What are you gonna do to her?" I asked and she still looked pleased. What is this girl? A masochist?

"Dont worry just leave her alone forever." She blankly said and I stared at her blankly. Leave her alone? This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. But as long as Jihyo isn't harmed...

"Stupid bitch I should kill you." I said as I had a grip on her shirt.

"How would Jihyo react if she learned you killed me." Megan laughed and I tightened the grip but ultimately let go of her.

"Deal. As long as you don't hurt her and love her." I got up and walked to me car. I heard Megan say deal as I went inside my car. As I got in I slammed my fist on the dashboard. Is that bitch insane? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is that she's manipulative. But I want Jihyo to be happy so I will leave her alone.

~Jihyo's POV~
I woke up to see Megan asleep next to me. When did she get there? Oh well there's two more days so we should focus on each other. I got dressed and went to work.

"Kyaaaaaah are you excited for your wedding?" Momo asked me as I entered the hospital.

"Yess I can't wait!" I said back to her and we jumped up and down. Sana gave her usual smile but something seemed off with her.

Time skip

After 5 hours it was finally my lunch break. My boss even gave me an extra 15 minutes since I been working overtime and since I'm getting married. I called y/n so we could hopefully meet up for lunch.

Hmm... no answer...

I called again and again but she never answered. Is she busy? Maybe she's with Joy. Y/n life doesn't revolve around me, I have to remember that. But she wouldn't just not answer me...

I ate lunch by myself so I could focus on my wedding. I didn't bring much to eat besides a salad so I could focus more. I called y/n once again but she didn't answer. Maybe I should call Joy...

Time skip
After work ended I headed home to drop my stuff off and then I walked to the store the store to buy some wine. At the checkout line I noticed that it was starting to rain. Damn I should've checked the weather. As I was walking back home I noticed y/n coming the opposite way.

"Ah y/n I've been meaning to talk to you!" I reached out for her but she continued walking. Huh? Did she not hear me.

"Hey y/n! Y/n!" I called out and she continued walking. I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me.

"What's your problem?" I asked her and she wouldn't make eye contact. She tried to yank her arm off and mumbled something.

"Hey make eye contact when I'm talking!" I told her and she looked taken back. She looked down before yanking her arm loose.

"We can't talk anymore. I don't wanna be friends." She said and I was taken back. What?

"What do you mean?" I asked and she remained silent. It started to rain even harder and both of us were completely soaked. The hard rain droplets being the only sound heard for minutes as we both remained silent. Why does this feel like a scene in a cheesy k-drama?

"I-I have to go." Y/n mumbled and continued to walk. I called and called her name but she continued to walk.

"CHOI Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!" I screamed and she stopped walking. I felt tears start to fall from my eyes but they luckily blended in the rain.

"After all of this... I'm begging you! Please don't leave me!" I cried out to her and she stared at me for what felt like minutes. I seen her start to wipe her eyes and sniffle. Is she crying? I can't tell.

"I-I'm sorry Jihyo. We can't talk anymore. You'll soon understand why." She walked up to me and we stood face to face. I seen that her eyes were red from crying and she had a smile on her face. But not a smile of happiness but of sadness. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I dropped my wine glass in shock and she walked away.

"Y-y/n..." I said quietly. I felt my cheek before blushing. I felt my tears start again. Why am I feeling so many emotions?? What's going on? I feel sad. I feel anger. I feel confusion. I feel uneasy.

~back with another chapter! Sorry for the long ass wait😅 but thank you all for sticking around for the story. We're probably entering the last few chapter!
~~Lily🥰💕