Chapter 23

~Y/n's POV~
"C'mon aren't you excited that I came here to see you?" I smiled at Jihyo and patted her on the shoulder. She continued to stare at me and the plate slipped out of her hand and crashed to the ground.

"What's going on?" Megan came rushing over and stopped when she saw me. She gave me the nastiest glare and stood in front of Jihyo.

"I told you to stay away." Megan said in a low voice and I backed up.

"Yo chill! I'm here just to see my friend! I'll leave after this ok?" I put my hands in front and Megan backed up. I looked over at Jihyo who looked surprised and stood behind her wife. I waved to her before going back to my table with Joy, Dohee, Hana and Itzy.

"What happened babe?" Joy asked and wrapped my hand around me.

"Eh it's just Megan overreacting." I said to Joy and she frowned.

"I don't even know Megan but she gives me bad vibes." Yuna said and everyone nodded their head.

"Well y/n don't cause any trouble ok? Remember this is Jihyo's day." Joy sternly said to me and I nodded my head. Babe is right. I shouldn't ruin Jihyo's best day! We soon got our food and ate it up quickly.

"I'm so ready to dance! Let's go!" Yeji grabbed Chaeryoung's hand and they went onto the dance floor with others. Yuna then grabbed Ryujin and Lia onto the dance floor, leaving Me, Joy, Dohee and Hana.

"Do you guys wanna dance?" I asked and Dohee and Hana shook their head while Joy looked at me.

"Hm not yet my food is still digesting!" Joy gave me her wide smile and laid her head on my shoulder. The four of us at the table talked at the table while I occasionally looked at the dance floor to look at Jihyo. She changed into a smaller dress so she could dance. Her crown was huge and she had on tall heels. However I noticed how fragile she looked now. Her waist got little and her arms looked as if they could snap in half. A slow song soon came on and everyone got with a partner.

"Hey y/n let's go!" Joy pulled me from the table and we went to the dance floor. Joy wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled my close. My face heated up a bit and I gave a nervous laugh.

"Ok we're gonna change partners in a bit. You will spin to the right." Joy whispered to me and I nodded. When the beat changed and got more upbeat and faster, Joy spun me to the left and I landed in Sana's arm. I seen her glance back at Joy and turn back to me.

"Y/n I'm glad to have you as my partner!" Sana smiled at me and pulled me close to her.

~Jihyo's POV~
Megan stared deep into my eyes as we danced. I looked away due to it making me feel embarrassed. She gave a slight laugh and kissed me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I was already feeling tired and weak so her head weighed me down a lot. I turned back to look at y/n who was dancing with Sana. I pursed my lips together as I seen Sana pull y/n close to her. I seen Sana and Joy keep glancing at each other. The beat changed again and the song got faster. Megan switched and y/n landed in my arms.

"Come on lets dance." She smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my wrist and placed her hand around my waist but she wasn't touching it. We spun around and danced to the fast beat. She kept staring at me but unlike Megan's stare earlier, I felt at ease. I turned my head as my face started to get beat red. She continued to spin me around and the people around us started to clap. I seen Y/n give a huge grin and I blushed as I stared at her.

"You shithead I told you to stay away." I heard someone yell and it was Megan running towards us. She ran and pushed y/n away. I could tell that she was tipsy. She kept pushing y/n and smacking her.

"Babe get off of her!" I yelled and tried to intervene. I got pushed back when y/n shoved Megan off of her. Nayeon ran over and helped me up while the two fought. It was obvious that y/n was winning while she wasn't even trying.

"Yeah y/n beat her ass!" Dohee cheered from the back while everyone stared at the two. Nobody wanted them to fight but everyone was scared to stop it. Megan grabbed a cupcake and threw it y/n and y/n tripped Megan and she fell into the punch.

"Choi y/n stop it!" I yelled but the two didn't stop.

"Y/n! Baby stop it!" Joy quietly went over to y/n and placed her hand on her shoulder. Y/n looked over at Joy and then hid her face in embarrassment. The two walked out of the venue and the rest of us cleaned up.

Why Megan? Why y/n? Why is this going on? This is supposed to be my wedding date. I ran outside to see y/n. Joy was in the car starting it up and itzy were getting into the car. Y/n looked at me in embarrassment. I walked up to her and she bowed her head.

"Jihyo unnie. I'm sorry for ruining your wedding. I deeply apologize. I shouldn't have fought. I hope you have an amazing rest of your wedding and I hope you live a happy married life. I'll see you later." She bowed and sounded like she was talking to her boss at work.

"Why are you being so formal?" I asked her

"Well you are now a married woman and I'm taken. We can't be as chummy as we once were. Plus your wife hates my guts. I don't wanna ruin your relationship."

"But-,"

"But nothing! I'll see you later." She flicked my forehead and gave me a peck on the cheek. She walked over to the car and left. She waved at me as the car went away.

But when is later? Tell me Choi y/n! What does later mean?

~Heheheeee back with another chapter! We're probably in the last 5 chapters! It's been a fun time writing this! Hope you all enjoy and stay safe!
~~Lily🥰💕

**also what did you think of more&more? How would you rank the song, music video and album against their previous releases? Who do you think owned the era? I say I ranked the song in the top 10 probably around 9 and the album in top 5. I can't decide for the mv yet. I personally think Sana owned the era and her, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun stood out the most in the mv. I thought jeong was gonna stand out🙃🙃