Chapter 7

~Jihyo's POV~
"Come on in." I said with a strained smile. Joy waved at me as she came in and I gave a slight smile. Honestly I can't hate her but I still feel iffy about her.

"Here put your stuff on the table so we can get to work." I said and y/n poured school work on the table. She pulled out an algebra 2 book, English work and a science worksheet.

"This is my make up work so I don't fail." Y/n blushed and gave a slight chuckle. I knew y/n was bad at school but not this bad! Joy gave a chuckle and gave y/n a flick on her nose. I frowned a bit as I thought I seen a scar on her lip but I ignored it as it was probably a glare.

"It's fine let's get started right now!" I sighed and we got to work. Y/n struggled severely as I tried to teach her math. How slow is this girl? Joy sat next to us intrigued by what we were doing before getting bored and started to play on her phone.

"No! How did you get inches? We're doing degrees!" I yelled at y/n confused on how this girl is passing any class. Y/n looked down before slamming her hand on the table and Joy and I jumped in surprise.

"Break time!" She yelled and ran to my fridge.

"Heeeeeey! Who said you could rummage through my fridge?" I said as she continued to ignore me. She bit an apple and then drunk a can of sprite. ..How are you gonna eat something healthy and then ruin it by drinking soda... As she wiped her lip I seen that scar again and realized that it wasn't a glare.

"Heeeeeeey what happened to ur lip?" I questioned her and got close to her face to examine her lip. She blushed and gave a nervous chuckle.

"Ah... I fell on the way... here..." she said nonchalantly and I gave her a straight face. Yeah right. Like I'm gonna believe that I know y/n too well.

"Bullshit. You got into a fight didn't you?" I put my hands on my hips and she turned away. Yup she definitely got into a fight.

"Y/n what did I tell you about fighting?" I scolded her and she hung her head. I felt a little bad but she needs to learn not to result to violence.

"Ah Jihyo don't be mad at y/n she was protecting me!" Joy interrupted and stood in front of y/n. Ugh really?

"I know but still she needs to learn how to control it! It could get her into serious trouble!" I almost yelled to Joy but she still looked unconvinced.

"I get what your saying but if you knew the situation you would understand!" Joy yelled back and I groaned. Just then my phone starting ringing and I seen that it was Megan.

"I'll be right back." I said and went into the kitchen to talk to my girlfriend. As Megan and I talked I thought I heard y/n say something but I assumed she was talking to Joy. I then heard the door shut. I went into the living room and they were gone. Damn were they that mad?

A few days had passed and I heard nothing from y/n. It isn't normal like her to do that. Was I too harsh on her? Did joy convince her to be mad at me? Ugh this makes my head hurt? I decided to call y/n but she didn't answer. What the hell? I called her back and she finally answered

"Y/n where have you been at?"

"Eh it's just been tough these days-," y/n dryly said and she even sounded tired.

"Have you been eating properly? Taking your vitamins? Sleeping?"

"Yesss... Jihyo you sound like my mom!" Y/n chuckled a bit and it brought a smile to my face.

"Of course I can't have my little sister in bad health!" I said and the phone went silent for a bit and y/n returned back to the phone.

"I'll talk to you later Jihyo. I'm busy. Bye!" She said abruptly and ended the call. Well damn. What was that for?

~Y/n's POV~
I sighed as I ended the call with Jihyo. It still hurt that she only thought of me as a little sister. I haven't talked to her in a while. She didn't even bother to respond when I told her I had to go, she was so distracted on the phone with Megan. I mean it sounds petty to lowkey ghost her for a couple of days but I needed the break. As I sat on the couch my phone buzzed.

From: Sooyoungie💛🤞🏻
Hey y/n meet me at the Seoul Cafe at 6:15 k?

~~~sorry for the long ass wait but I'm back! 2020 has already been crazy so far (especially all that wwIII shit here) but atleast I'm back!! Happy late birthday to our savage rapper Jennie and also please stop the hate on her!

Also Hyuna baby what is u doing with that hair??? I love u but sweetie that's a nono💀💀💀💀 anyways hope u enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~Lily🥰💕