Chapter 11

~Jihyo's POV~
I sat at the bar feeling a little buzzed. My face felt fuzzy and I couldn't concentrate. Was I drunk? Probably. I've never been drunk before, I was always the responsible one.

"Give me another shot please." I mumbled to the bar tender and I was quickly drunk it. My head then started to pound more and I laid my head down. Damnit y/n why did you have to leave so suddenly. I banged my fist on the counter before getting another shot.

"Ma'am are you ok?" I heard the bartender ask me and I lazily nodded my head. He looked at me unconvinced and continued to clean up a bit.

"Ma'am we do close in 15 minutes and you're the only one left." He sighed and I gurgled before leaning my head back up.

"Hand me another. Last one promise." I slurred before taking the last shot. Damn that did not feel good at all. How do people get drunk like this 24/7? But before I could stand up my head crashed back down and I was knocked out.

"Jihyo. Jihyo. JIHYO. Wake your ass up!" I heard someone yell in my ear and I slowly risen back up. I wiped my eyes to see that I was in Sana's car with Momo in the back seat.

"What were you doing drunk at the bar? You're lucky the bartender called us." Sana frowned and I grumbled before I laid my head on the window.

"What's wrong with you? You're never like this!" Momo replied and I tried my best to gurgle a response but my body wasn't cooperating.

"Y/n! It's all her fault. How could she leave me like that? Does she not know how I feel? I love her and yet she left me!" I yelled and felt like I was gonna pass out and throw up at the same time. I heard Sana sigh before continuing to drive. We arrived at my place. As I walked out I began to feel dizzy again and everything went blank.

I woke up the next day with a massive headache and the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up before getting dressed. Unfortunately I had to work today. I ate some soup and took pain relievers and left some food for Megan. Again traffic was bad as usual to the hospital and it took almost 40 minutes to arrive. I immediately got to work as i had many check ups to do.

After a couple of hours it was finally my break time. I called Momo and Sana to come eat with me. We arrived at the Starbucks right near our job to have a light chat.

"Jeez Jihyo you're lucky our schedule is the same today." Momo sighed as they walked over to my table.

"Don't worry I already ordered our drinks and we still have 15 minutes left." I said to them and they nodded. Momo and Sana worked on the opposite side of the hospital so they had to rush over here. Our drinks came quickly and we were able to chat a bit.

"Are you upset about y/n? Is that why you were drunk?" Momo blankly asked me and I spat my drink out a bit.

"Um partially. I also had other things on my mind." I lied and they gave me an unconvinced look. I shrugged and continued to sip on my coffee. After 10 minutes Sana and Momo left leaving me alone. I slowly walked back. As I went back to work I checked Joy's Instagram again. It was a picture of her and y/n again at the beach...

"Jihyo what's wrong?" I turned to see nurse Wendy putting her scrubs back on.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"You're crying. Are you ok?" She said and I felt my face. I felt tears on my cheeks. Embarrassed, I wiped my face quickly and tried to give a laugh.

"Ah nothing i just got done yawing." I gave a stifled laugh and Wendy looked at me with unease.

"Whatever you say. If your upset tell me." She smiled before walking off. I slapped my face. Was I really crying over y/n? Ughhh this is complicated. I finished putting my scrubs on and went back to work. Did I really miss y/n that much. I looked at the picture of Joy and y/n again. I zoomed in on y/n and my heart skipped a beat. Aaaaaaah what was that? Why did my heart beat like that? I blushed a bit and slapped my face again. What an idiot I am!