Chapter 12

~Y/n's POV~
I woke up to the warm Los Angeles sun. I yawned as I got up and walked around Sooyoung's house.

"Morning baby." She smiled as she was making breakfast. Sooyoung was barely awake yet she still looked way better than me. Her slightly messy hair and light pajamas made her look especially hot.

"Enjoying your view?" She asked and winked. I immediately blushed and turned my head in embarrassment. After eating I went upstairs to get dressed for my new school. Hopefully school will be better and atleast I don't have to wear uniform! I got dressed in a black tank top, blue jean jacket with matching jeans and a pair of black converse.

"Come on lets go!" Joy yelled and I ran down stairs. We got into the car and she had on a baseball cap with sunglasses.

"What's with the get up?" I joked and she gave a dry laugh

"You do remember I'm pretty famous right?" She smirked and I forgot. I'm no longer living with childhood friend Sooyoung. I'm now living with famous actress Joy.

"Have a good day at school k?" She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a bit before waving goodbye and heading to my school. Oh geez. I'm actually nervous. Lets hope this goes well.

~Joy's POV~
I dropped y/n off and went to the nearest Starbucks. Hopefully no one will notice me. I went in and it was pretty quiet. Good. I ordered my drink and went to sit down before they noticed who I was.

I sat down at a table near the window and opened Instagram. The first picture I seen was of Jihyo and Megan. Ugh what a bitch. Does she not care for y/n? Instead of posting all the photos with Megan she never thought to contact either of us? I huffed and decided to dm her.

To: God_Jihyo97
Hi~ this is if Joy you didn't notice 😭 how's it been? I was just wondering if we could talk. There's a lot to explain and I was hoping we can talk it out?

"Caramel Frappuccino for Sooyoung?" I went up to get my drink and I noticed the barista looking at me oddly. Shit.

"Are you-,"

"Yes I am! Please don't say anything!" I handed him $10 dollars.

"Can I get a picture?" I wasn't planning on doing all of this but anything for a fan.

"Yeah sure!" I took off my sunglasses and took a picture with him. I waved and dipped out as it started to get more crowded. I was driving back home when I heard my phone ring. I checked it and it was Jihyo.

To: _imyour_joy
Hey! Thanks for contacting me! I've been doing ok. Can we talk maybe around 2 on ft?

To: God_Jihyo97
Sure why not😊 I'll see you then! Bye~~

I looked at the time and it was only 9:30. That still gives me hours to do things. However I'm tired and I want SLEEP. I crashed into my bed as soon as I got home and took a deep nap.

BUZZ BUZZ

The hell is that? I checked my phone and it was Jihyo FaceTiming me. I looked and it was 2:05. Shit. I quickly fixed my hair and answered

"Hiiii I'm sorry I was sleeping!"

"Ah it's fine I understand." Jihyo said. I noticed she looked a bit tired.

"Sooo you wanna hear about y/n?"

"Yes please tell me everything." I took in a deep breath and explained everything.

"So your telling me she liked me since forever!" She exclaimed and I nodded.

"You were just so oblivious! Literally everyone knew!" I exclaimed and she smacked her head.