•Cartina Help•

Chapter 1: Cartina Help.

Dec. 10th 8:03 AM

"Yes I recieved a txt from an unknown number saying that my nephew was arrested and to come here." Olyver told the Sergeant behind the front desk down at the 13th district police department as she stared at him with her deep red lipstick and combed over bob perfectly in place. She typed a few keys on her keyboard and asked, "Name of Inmate?"

"Teddy Cartina." Olyver told the Sergeant. She typed away and exhaled, "I.E or Doubly D-Y?" Olyver chuckled and stated, "you got to be kidding me right? Double D-Y." Her focus went back on the computer screen and she took a deep breath.

"You are in luck. He wasn't actually processed. He was caught with a few others breaking into the zoo. Being he is a few weeks shy of 18, he was brought here for parental pickup while the others need to pay a bond. If you have some ID I can escort you up to see him." She told Olyver as he held his chest and went into Burberry trench coat and grabbed his wallet out. He showed her as she exhaled, "Come with me."

Moments later, Dream secured the pamper around Tiana waistline as she buttoned her clothes and she slid off the bed running towards the front room back to her father. Tiana clearly went from walking to running a matter of weeks to Dream. Dream slowly made her way back out into the living room as she saw Marckus grabbing her bag and kissing her cheek as he held her.

"So is it something you wanna tell me? Our daughter is advancing fast. Are you pregnant again?" He asked as I laughed, "boy bye. I am so focused on work I don't even got time for my dildo. And if I was that is none of your concern now is it?"

"I disagree. The finalized papers hasn't come in yet. You are still my wife." Marckus told her as my phone started ringing and I saw my Assistant name and number. I answered it and said, "Hey Tanisha. Whats up?"

"The new fabrics came in this morning. Also, just reminder you have your brunch with your sisters in an hour." She told me as I laughed, "I set a reminder, but thank you. Also, update me on how the spring cover is coming later." She hung up as she waved at Tiana and Marckus goodbye. She went into her kitchen and grabbed her favorite mug and her fresh new bag of Nakoshian Coffee. She had tried it over in Europe in this little shop and it was so bomb. She stared down at the king of this Nakoshia place on the back of the bag, King Edward Holland. She popped the bag open as she heard banging at the door. She exhaled thinking it was Rimah or D. Living 4 doors down from them isn't very ideal to her...it was fun at the beginning now its damn right annoying. She rushed over and opened the door and saw a light skinned man shirtless with a luscious beard and pearly white teeth staring at her. He had a towel over his right shoulder and he said, "Hey, Im Roman. I live across the way in L4. And I have a job interview in 30 minutes and my shower is not working can I please use yours?"

Dream stared at the man as if this was a joke and he must have gotten the vibe she was confused.

"Im not some stalker type I promise you. I just really need this interview to go well or I am fucked. Ill be quick." Roman suggested as Dream chuckled, "I guess um come with me." She led him down the hall and into the guest bathroom and closed the door behind him. She went back to brew her coffee as another knock sequence went off. She rolled her eyes and went over and opened the door. O.J walked in and unzipped his coat.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you at work?" She asked.

"Looking for your damn nephew. He isn't answering his phone. He didn't come home last night"