•Cartina Boys•

Chapter 10: Cartina Boys.

Olly..

"As you can see the babies are doing well. Heart beats are great and she is officially 8 months pregnant. Do you want to know the genders?" Doctor Freedman told us as I grabbed Frankie hand and stated, "Yes. We are baking a cake to reveal to our family at Sunday dinner."

"Also, when do I have to move into their home?" Carla interjected as Frankie quickly told her, "Anytime you want. Whenever you are ready. We are aiming for within the next to weeks so that one of us are with you in case you go into labor early."

"This is a pair of boy and girl twins. And also I recommend her move in around next week time. These babies are active and baby girl is already sitting low." He told us as Carla smiled, "are you two ready?"

"Ready as can be. Finishing up their room tomorrow..." I told her as I smiled up at Frankie. We are about to have 3 babies in pampers all at once. Unknown to Frankie I am taking a month and two weeks off after their born. I know he is superman, but even Clark needed Lois.

"Is Monday fine with you?" Frankie asked Carla as she exhaled, "All I do is layup in my apartment eating off the strict list y'all gave me and rewatch Thug Ink and New Girl on Netflix. Its fine Ill start packing today."

Moments later, we walked into the house and I exhaled, "Take the bags inside the kitchen. I am going to run to the bathroom." We have the house to ourselves. Benny and Autumn are with Loso and Mickey. I came back into the kitchen and saw Frankie on the phone.

"Spencer if you want to be in your nephew's and nieces lives you can make an effort." Frankie snapped at his younger brother. They haven't really been tight. Frankie gave up so much after high school to be their family rock as they watch their mother die. Then their dad passed 10 months after. Frankie had to put his brother thru college while going to the academy. Spencer being Spencer dropped out for some girl and Frankie has been pissed for a long while but being we back in New York Spencer have been trying to reconnect with him. Frankie hung up and I stated, "Stop saying he can come around but you have an attitude on the phone..he clearly feels you are still mad."

"I AM! I did an entire loan on our parents home and lost it—putting him thru college for him to quit his last semester and follow some pussy to Miami....then that same pussy kicked him out and had him living on a friends couch. And all I got was 'college wasnt for me' like what type of bullshit is that." Frankie explained as he took the cake mixes from the bags and I sat down and stated, "Family is important. He is your only brother. I cant even imagine going so many years not worrying about one of my brothers. It would make me sick."

"Your Family and mines are very different and you know that. Hence, why I took your last name and can we just drop it and put this grocery up." He snapped as me as I took a deep breath and went around the counter and grabbed fresh fruit and opened the fridge. Frankie hates talking about his family it pisses him off because deep down he is hurt and don't want to admit it.

"I just think"

"Worm, drop it!" He yelled at me and I pursed my lips and exhaled, "Okayy."

D...

"Okay!! Sorry I am late but Friday traffic headed to this bar is a bitch!!!!! Now the wedding planner is here and I brought a cute baby with me" Juan yelled as he walked into D'a Dugout with baby Legend in tote. Miguel hopped up and ran over and grabbed the baby. He has apologized 1000 times and even though Juan keeps telling him it isn't his fault and that he actually saved Legend Miguel feels horrible.

"Lets go over to a table." I told Juan as I saw Adrian coming from the back. Yes, Adrian the guy who I went to high school with and took my virginity. He needed a job and he had some skills behind the bar. I hired him a week ago and he is doing well.