•Cartina Tears•

Chapter 13: Cartina Tears.

O.J drunkly stumbled to his front door as he dug down into his Balmain Jeans. He pulled put his Airpod Series XV and sucked his teeth. He went into his other pocket and grabbed his keys. He unlocked the door and came into a dark room. He tossed his keys on the mail desk. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge as the lights blind him a bit. He seen it was 2:03 AM on the opposite door of the fridge and grabbed the water pitcher. He placed it to his lips and drowned in the refreshing water as he exhaled, "FUCK!" He leaned back as he decided to take the water pitcher to his room. He walked down and slipped on Teddy Gym shorts and exhaled, "TEDDY! Told you about leaving your shit everywhere." He picked them up and walked down into Teddy room and opened the door and tossed them on the empty bed.

His face squinted up as he looked over and seen the light from the bathroom and he walked in more to hear the shower running. He walked over and knocked slowly at the door and stated, "Teddy? Why you up so late? You good?"

"Yeah!" Teddy screamed back.

"Okayyy then—um lets do Lunch on the boardwalk. Just you and I." O.J offered as Teddy sat in the tub with the shower water running down him and his knees to his chest. Blood mixed water ran down the tub towards the drain as he exhaled, "Okay."

8 hours and 15 minutes later

Dream...

"Dream...wake up..." I heard D whispering as I laid sound asleep. I blinked my eyes a few times before opening them and realizing exactly where I was..laying wrapped up in my sheets next to a naked Marckus. D smirked as I pulled the cover standing up quickly as we looked back at Marckus sporting a hard dick as I tossed the cover over him and pulled D out of the room and into the living room.

"No need to explain...I just saw why you doubled back. You was taking all of that" he asked me as I slapped his forehead, "Shut up okay..no one doubled back anything—I just helped him with the loss of a family member and one thing led to another—where is Tiana?"

"Miggy is making her some oatmeal. I came by to ask was it safe to bring her home and gladly I didnt. Dream what the fuck?" He asked and for the first time and a very long time I was completely speechless. It was a mistake no doubt and now this just confused everything. I thought I was ready to move on, hell I had a date with Roman last night...and ended up with Marckus deep inside me. I licked my lips as D stated, "Never comfort a man too much while he is grieving as you will become the light he needs to see out the darkness."

"Okay Deejay Cartina." I said as he mocked our dad we heard the shower turn on in my shower.

"You leave and ill handle it. Ill txt you when I am coming by to get Tiana."

Loso...

"Mickey, it went up in flames. Im not saying lets not go to another adoption day but I am saying maybe it isn't the right time." I told Mickey as he rubbed lotion up his chest as he exhaled, "Los, Maya will be off to college in less than a year and a half. Yes you got this cruise line to run and"

"We! we got this cruise line to run." I correct him as he sat down on the bed and confessed, "Baby, this is all you and thats fine. You have went into depth when it comes to running one. Its not my passion."

"So get back into your passion" I cut him off as he turned and looked into my eyes. I reached across the bed and placed one hand on his. He haven't so much as picked up a camera since I returned from the "dead."

"You know how authors get writers block—I have photo block. I don't know what to do. Dream begged me just a few days ago to be the photographer at her fashion show next week." Mickey confessed to me. I rubbed his face and asked, "So you think adopting a kid will take the place of your passion? Become a chore?"