•Cartina Christmas•

Chapter 4: Cartina Christmas

Dream....

"I dont give a fuck...that dont give her the right to hit you. When are you going to learn these domestic violence ass relationships aren't IT!" I snapped as Rimah as she sat in my living room as I tended to her face wounds.

"I raised my tone at her..she doesnt like that." Rimah argued as I sucked my teeth and looked back at D. He threw his hands up as I laughed, "I didnt get my damn wig messed up for this—you are going to fucking take her back?"

Knock
Knock
Knock

"N-Y-P-D." We heard a deep voice say as my heart dropped and I whispered, "You got to be kidding me. This bitch called the cops! D get to my room now and dont come out." I quickly off my shirt and grabbed my robe from my hamper basket and wrapped it around me. I rushed over to the door and opened it. A white, tall, blonde, and handsome stood at the door. Very Channing Tatum like—but he was more of Olyver's type. He likes his coffee with cream if you know what I mean.

"Hey, how may I help you officer?" I asked.

"I got a Dedra Summers downstairs telling me that a Darius Cartina placed hands on her, is he here? That is your brother correct?" He asked.

"Yes he is my brother but no he isnt here-but who is here is Dedra's girlfriend, my sister, who she placed hands on with the scars and wounds to show." I told him as I waved for Rimah to come to the door. I opened the door wider as Rimah stood beside me scared. The officer looked over at her puffy face and asked, "What happened to your face young lady?"

"I-um" she started before she coughed and I stared at her like if you so much as lie Im knocking her damn teeth out myself. The officer must saw my demeanor and told Rimah to step out so they can get some privacy. She walked out slowly and he advised me to close the door. I cant fucking believe this.

My phone started ringing from my Louis Vuitton bag on my island counter. I rushed over and grabbed it. It was Marckus. He must be downstairs with Tiana

"Hello?" I answered.

"She is sleep already...Ill bring her to The Manor before the party—make sure you have her outfit." He told me as I mumbled, "Thank God."

"Okay. I will. Kiss her goodnight for me." I told him before hanging up and three knocks erupted at the door. I walked over and opened it. Rimah walked in and said, "he is gone."

"What happened? Are they arresting her?" I asked.

"I dont know. I am going home to take a  shower and go to bed—goodnight." She said very nonchalant. This cant be the first time Dedra as touched her. The bitch before Dedra was the same way. Where does Rimah find these dyke ass hoes at?

Christmas Day

Loso...

I blew the horn on a brand new Porsche outside our house as I waited for the door to open. Within seconds Mickey, Jiminie, and Maya came running out. I stepped out the car after throwing it in Park and tossed the keys to Maya.

"Merry Christmas babygirl" I told her as she screamed to the top of her lungs as she ran over and hugged me before jumping in the car. Jiminie told her to hold up as he ran over towards the passenger.

"Did you get that wire email?" I asked him as he nodded to me before saying thank you...I gave him 25 thousand. I walked over to Mickey on the porch as he slapped my chest and stated, "I thought we agreed on the Honda"

"Yeah and I kind of went back and changed it. She really wanted that one." I told Mickey as she smiled and asked, "So where is my gift?"

"Coming later at the party. Its at the Manor." I told him vaguely as I leaned down and kissed his lips as we went back to watching Maya drive off.