•Cartina Twist•

Chapter 7: Cartina Twist.

D....

"You have reached Migue" I heard the voicemail for the third time and quickly hung up the phone. I sat up in bed and walked across the room and went into the bathroom and whipped my dick out peed. I yawned and stared over at the wall clock and saw it was reaching 3 AM. I shook my dick off, washed my hands, and jumped back in bed. I grabbed my phone. I scrolled down IG and gasped when I saw Olyver's post of him, Dad, Pops, and Frankie. I liked it and then I heard loud knocks at the door...like the damn police. I got flashbacks. I jumped up and ran down the dark hallway and turned on the living room lights. More knocks went off as I made it to the lock and unlocked it. I slid the door left and Miguel rushed in with a baby in hand...a baby in a bloody blanket.

"Miguel!! What the fuck?" I snapped as I slid the door closed and locked it quick. He unwrapped the baby out of the blanket and exhaled, "No time to talk. I have to get out of here once they realize I am gone they will come looking for me and I cant have you get hurt." I walked over and noticed it was Legend. Why the fuck do he have Juan's baby? What the hell is going on? He was sweating and frantic as fuck. He handed me the baby and snapped, "The Cartel I was apart of clocked me why I was in jail and gave me this ultimatum. I had to kill this guy for them or they will hurt us...I went to meet with my old boss to talk him off the ledge but then he hands me Legend saying he had him kidnapped because some recruit they had was working with Juan and the FBI apparently."

"What? Slow down. This is all too mucch. Why didnt you say shit, Miggy?" I cried out as he argued, "Because I don't want you apart of this...I suppose to be at my moms dropping the baby off to her..once Scar realize I never made it there he will put a hit out for me. I need to disappear. Ill be in contact." He told me as he quickly kissed my lips and ran out the door without so much as a word. I was still slightly confused. I ran out and saw him entering the elevator. I ran down the hall and banged at Dream's door. Moments later, she answered with a face mask on that nearly scared me. I walked in and snapped, "Miguel got wrapped up into some shit...."

"Is that Legend? What is going on?" Dream asked me and I honestly don't even know to relay a damn message.

Juan...

"Tito a tact team is outside the compound. I am at the Jail about to speak with Scar's right hand man and get him to give us something so that we can storm that place..."

"And Scar hasn't called back with a ransom yet....Juan if so much as a hair is touched on my childs head Im killing the FBI and the Ruiz Cartel. As a whole." Tito snapped as I waved my FBI agent and the officer started taking me down the hall and I argued, "he is not going to get hurt...I promise. Its something in that compound illegal and Im going to get it out of Zoro. Tito..."

"Yeah." Tito told me with a stern tone.

"Promise me you will stay at the house. Don't do anything stupid." I told him as it went quiet. I know his past life is filling his veins and he has came too far.

"TITO!" I snapped.

"Our son will need both of his fathers. Ill need you too...dont you fucking dare do anything stupid please." I continued as he quickly answered, "Its 3:45...you have to 4:15 to get some valuable information or I am handling this myself." He hung up on me as the officer let me in the interrogation room. The door closed and Zoro looked at me and laughed, "this got to be some kind of joke...At 3:45 in the morning I thought I was going to get a nice conjugal visit or something...its been a long time my dick gets hard by wind blowing on it...your mouth seems useable." I sat across from him as he winked. I snapped, "Listen I don't have time for your bullshit and I have your way out of this whole mess."