•Epilogue•

Epilogue: Cartina Cliffhanger.

"Benny, how do I look?" Olyver asked him as he stood up on the sofa and said, "you look amazing, Dad. You are going to make him cry at the alter."
Olyver turned around into the mirror and laughed, "Yeah, thats the goal. This have been a long time coming Benny."

"Really? How long? 2 days?" Benny asked as Olyver laughed and went over and sat next to him and stated, "Oh I wish. True Love isn't like the movies. Its not even close. Love movies show one big obstacle that the couple get over and live happily ever after—Frankie and I have had obstacles, jungles, journeys, high roads, u-turns, and it all led us to this day. The day I finally get to marry him and take his last name."

"Well he told me to tell you this before the ceremony start, he told me to tell you that you wouldn't be taking his last name. He will be taking yours because you are his dream and theres not a thing he won't do
And that he will give his life up for you, Cause you are his dream." Benny confessed as tears immediately ran down Olly face as Benny sat up on his knees and wiped his tears and stated, "Im going to let you finish getting ready. See you out there Dad." He hoped off the couch and ran out the room. Olyver ran over to his phone and called Frankie and Frankie picked up after the third ring.

"Whats wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Benny told me what you said about taking my last name."

"Worm, we are made for one another me and you. One day when the sky is falling ill be standing right next to you.....so get your sexy ass out here so we can hold hands and never let go."

"You know I am not one for predicting the future and rather live life day to day but Frankie Cartina I want you to know that I will never let go—thru the trials, tribulations, downs, and arguments we never go to bed anger at eachother. We stay up and argue because everything I have is yours...you are the only thing I got right now and I need you to know I am so happy life works in mysterious ways. Nothing will never come between us—because Ill be standing damn near glued right next to you."

"No disease?"

"Nope."

"No disaster?"

"Nope. Its going to take one helluva storm—im talking rain, sleet, and snow all at the same time to force me let go..." Olyver told him as he stared in the mirror waiting for Frankie to respond as he didnt recognize the screaming girl voice saying his name over and over again.

He shook his head and came to as he looked around and realized where he was as he looked over at Carla as she screamed, "Don't move. The car is slipping and I fear for it falling into this ditch fully. The rain has stopped but I haven't heard a car in 20 minutes."

"Okay I wont move."

"And another thing I am in labor. My water burst." She confessed. The two stared into eachother eyes in fear had set in as the car slipped once more and fell fully emerged into the ditch under the water.

Book 2 coming soon.

Sneak Peak:

2 months later

The sun beamed down on a sunny New York. A black Jimmy Choo heel stepped out of a car and walked down a rocky path and found the right tombstone. She walked over and placed a new vase down and rubbed it.

"You left a forever hole in my heart with this one." Dream stated. Roman came up a few seconds later and wrapped his arm around her and said, "He is in a better place. You have to believe that."

To Be Continued.... April 2020