•Cartina Girls•

Chapter 9: Cartina Girls.

Dream...

"dont let her eat too many of those baby treats she wont have her bottle." I told Marckus on FaceTime as I waved at my baby girl. I hung up and continued packing clothes into my L.V duffel we was doing a beach day in the Hamptons...and when I say us I meant Me, Carlee, and Rimah. I wasnt gonna go because I am lowkey still pissed at Carlee but Carlee begged me to go and readying for my fashion show has me stressed to the MAX.

Knock
Knock
Knock

I ran down the hallway and opened my loft door and saw Roman standing out before me. He smiled those pearly whites at me and asked, "This may sound very ghetto, but do you have some sugar" I laughed at him and asked, "Yeah I do and I dont get it...how is it ghetto?" He walked in after me and laughed, "I forgot you grew up on your own land...you didn't have neighbors." I went into the top cabinet and pulled out my Sugar Container and corrected him, "WRONG. We had neighbors they was like 2 miles down the road...This nice couple from Napa. Florida. He was an ex famous baseball that got in that serious crash that ended his career. Travis something—."

"Travis Scottman. I follow him on IG."

"Yeah. They were around my Dad and Pops age. They went on double dates. His husband Cristian has some bomb ass hair..but their kids was mad annoying. Anyways I still don't get how its ghetto." I explained to him as he laughed and rolled his eyes a bit as he stated, "Nevermind. You are cute when you are confused"

"What?" I asked him as he explained, "Your eyes get all squinty and shit. Its so cute and when can I take your cute ass out?" He asked me so bluntly and I laughed, "now I think you don't need this sugar....and the real reason you came here was to ask me out."

"What? I seriously need sugar for my coffee...now confession Ive been pressuring myself for days, hell weeks to just ask you out but I don't know your full situation with the man that be here...Tiana's father." He told me as I poured him some sugar in a ziplock bag he was holding and I replied, "Its no situation. We are co-parenting. We was childhood sweethearts that didn't work out in the end. Now we have only one thing in common our daughter."

"Great—so can I take you out?" Roman asked me smiling as I took a deep breath and stated, "Im a girl that likes the finer things in life."

"And I am a man that can provide that, but lets see if I like you on a date before all of that." He said laughing as I hit his chest. He did have that sarcastic humor that I love and I replied, "Fine, but not this weekend. I am headed to the Hamptons with my sisters."

"Well I am definitely going to need your socials to see you in a Bikini." He said as I rolled my eyes and replied, "so you aren't TheRomanKing on IG?"

"So I wasnt crazy...you double tapped me and took it back...why is a social influencer with your 453 thousand scared to double tap me?" He asked as he moved closer to me and I replied, "Simple, because I didn't meant to. Now I have to finish packing. I suppose to left her 15 minutes ago. See you when we get back."

Carlee...

"Ofcourse she can come Mickey. We will swing by before hitting the road. We have to get Olyver and Frankie's Hampton house keys anyway. Tell Maya dressed for the sun. This a surprise hot weekend and we going to enjoy it!" I told Mickey on the phone as I spotted Romeo exiting the bathroom completely naked. He dried off his dick and I took a deep breath. I told Mickey bye as I turned around in my vanity sectional chair and I stood up and walked over towards him and grabbed at his dick and he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Uhhhh," I said sarcastically as he replied, "The therapist said we are on the right track back to happiness in our marriage and sex may complicate things—especially if you get pregnant." Romeo has been scared to touch me after losing our baby girl and I mean dont get me wrong I have been scared too—but Ive been on the mend and he is just not with it.