•Cartina Break•

Chapter 16: Cartina Break.

Deejay...

"We have no landed in New York. Thanks for Flying with Cartina Airlines. It is 12:03 AM. Weather is cloudy." The Pilot said over the intercom. I looked over and saw Rico at the cockpit. He was meeting the pilot. Flying your own Airline turns eyes with the staff they love it. I got up and grabbed out luggage and rolled it towards Rico and said, "We have to go." Rico finish talking to the man and grabbed my hand. We walked out the plane and into the terminal.

"O.J txt me. He says he is parked in Parking Lot G. Right across from the Cartina Airline Arrival doors." I told Rico as he shook his head. He haven't said too much since Teddy called us telling us to get here he had been attacked and raped.  We had a feeling things wasn't as great as they was projecting to us over calls and text messages but that call sent me into a complete spiral. I saw that look in Rico eyes and I have been trying to keep him calm, but how you keep a man calm that is even more calm when he is mad. We walked out of the doors and we saw O.J flash his lights on his car. We walked across the sidewalk and quickly across the street and Uber's was pulling in. The trunk popped open as we heard his driver door open. He came around and him and Rico quickly hugged and then he grabbed me into the most intense embrace ever.

"Dad" his voice cracked as I exhaled, "O.J its alright the police is gonna figure this out"

"They have already. Apparently Teddy" he said coming to stare at the both of us before continuing, "Apparently Teddy remembered who did it and what happened during his conversation to the cops. He was scared to tell me and promised them not to tell me in fear I would do something crazy. So they went to pick the man up and he was gone...he fled. He is Romeo's Business Partner for that gym."

"The ex famous boxer, Ja'Coby?" Rico asked as he snapped, "Get the fuck in." Rico rushed over to the driver seat as O.J ran around to the passenger and I mumbled, "Lord where are we going?" I quickly slammed the trunk and got in the backseat and asked, "Oliander, where are we going?"

"To the Manor." Rico stated.

Olly...

Knock
Knock
Knock

I quickly woke up in the sofa and stared over at a naked Frankie laying beside me. I quickly covered him up with the plush cover and grabbed my briefs. I slid across the cold floor and rushed over to the door. I opened it and Jiminie covered his lip as he came walking in with a sleeping Autumn. They had been with him all day. Benny quickly hugged me and rushed upstairs to go to sleep.  We walked up to Autumn room and laid her down. I put on the baby monitor and walked back out and downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the lights and said, "Thanks today has been crazy."

"My dad called and told me what happened and then a flight from Georgia went live saying Rico and Deejay are flying to New York. They landed not long ago." Jiminie told me as I prepared the coffee machine.

"O.J txted me a while ago saying he was headed to the Airport." I told him as he asked, "Where Frankie?"

"On the couch sleep. We had to drop our surrogate off to her moms after we came back from the hospital..."

"Her Mom?" Jiminie asked as the coffee begun to brew.

"Yeah she is in a Nursing Home and she doesn't have too much longer so we could spend her last days with her." I told Jiminie. He grabbed his mug and stated, "Damn"

"Yeah Im driving back up to get her next week and Frankie is going out of town with the Mayor"

"He back at work?" Jiminie asked.

"No he just doing a 7 day job. The mayor going out of town and wanted Frankie there. So if you cannnnn on that day be over here with the kids will be amazing."