•Cartina Rules•

Chapter 2: Cartina Rules.

"UP!" Carlee shouted as Teddy flew up from his bed wearing grey briefs and sporting a hard-on.

"What time is it? Its Christmas break!" He said to her as she crossed her arms and chuckled, "you moving in here a few days ago didn't mean you was off the hook. See your father was raised in the Reejay Era when they had grown softer than how they were with Los and I. And luckily for my boys they didn't get the luxury of having my coddle them. Look at Meo off doing some government work. Now Romeo is about to get up to go see a hopeful partner he is trying to get in opening a business. You are going with him. Get ready he is leaving in 10."

"Aunt Car" he stopped as she turned around and walked out his room door without acknowledging him. He fell back on the bed and exhaled, "What the fuck!?"

"Fuck!" Oliander panted as he ran thru Central Park. He came around a final bend as he caught the sun rising. He pulled out his phone and snapped a few photos of it. The cold didn't even bother him as he was dressed in a skin tight shirt and shorts. He watched the sunrise before walking the path over to his favorite coffee cart. He brought a freshly brewed cup and chatted the the guy.

"I see you in this park like clock work. Not to pry but work doesn't affect you at all? You dont miss a beat." The older guy told Oliander as he blew the coffee.

"I don't work. I mean I know what I think I wanna do with my life it just haven't happened yet."

"Well you must have a trust fund or parents that spoiling you rotten to have the option of traveling life until you feel its time to be grown."

"All due respect Joe but I am grown. You know why I run? It clears my mind. I haven't had the easiest life and very recently I met my real family and even more recent then that I was on a cruise that almost ended with my family hurt." Oliander told him as he turned around was crashed into by a woman in the fast lane literally on a bike. He rolled a few times on the floor before hopping up. He quickly went over and helped her up.

"I-I am so sorry. I usually leaves 30 minutes early but I woke up late..and my boss is gonna have my head if I don't have these sketches on her desk before she have had her morning coffee-." She said as she frantically went around picking up the papers on the floor. She stopped mid pickup as her phone rung. She picked it up and screamed, "NO! You cant do this. You promised." She hung up and snapped, "fuck! Great!"

"Is everything okay?" Oliander asked her not trying to pry but he was fairly concerned.

"I maybe fired today. I was suppose to make sure this model for a shoot was there at my bosses shoot today and well that just failed."

"I mean he has the looks" Joe said from behind as she stared at Oliander as he laughed but then she spoke, "You model?" She went over and lifted the skin tight shirt up and admired what he was working with and said, "you do have those dreamy eyes. Kat will love you and wont have to pay you as much. Meet here in 3 hours" She said frantically writing on a piece of paper and putting it his chest. She smiled and grabbed her bike and took off.

Loso.

"Mickey"

"Mick"

"Baby"

Loso cut the shower off and stepped out naked as he walked over and grabbed a towel before going into bedroom. Mickey wasn't in bed anymore. I squinted as I quickly dried off and threw on some grey sweats. I walked out of the room and I heard slight chatter coming from Maya's room. I slowly opened the door and saw them both sitting on her bed. Tears running down Maya's face and she quickly buried her head in Mickey's chest. What the hell is going on?