The King and His Son

The land of Fazbendia was a lovely one. With magical deities entertaining the village children to the working men and women amongst the shops selling goods to the townspeople.
Who would have thought that the town was ruled by a cruel and unfair king.
A man of pink hair and grey, soulless eyes, King Henry Miller sat upon his throne, frowning at the unworthy set of staff that stood before him.
"You, red phone in the black! What is the status of the enemies?" the king barked, pointing at the poor soul.
"Nothing new. They wish to overthrow our land, your Majesty." the phone said shaking, bowing before his leader.
The cruel monarch snarled and dismissed the staff, shouting at an orange phone man before he went out the door.
"Send in the prince," he demanded. "I wish to speak with my son."
The orange phone nodded and went to summon the prince at once.
A tall, handsome young man, no older than 19, appeared before Henry. His hair was of a deep violet color, his skin akin to a fine dirt road, his eyes emeralds against the whites of his eyes.
"You wanted to see me, Father?" the young man said, smiling at the King.
"Hello, Dave. How is my son on this day?" the king asked, his tone changing from angered to dripping with fatherly affection.
"I'm fine, Father," Dave replied. "How are you?"
"Quite well. I'm sending you to the village today. You will be looking for a maiden that will be your queen."
Dave suddenly frowned.
"Father, I don't like that idea," he mumbled, averting eye contact.
"I'm afraid it must be this way. Now go, run along." Henry said, dismissing his son. Dave turned on his heel and returned to his room to prepare for his visit to the village.