What's Going On?

Sup bitches its hellmod. Miss me?

Dave eventually found the children in their room. Richard was sleeping, but Suzanne seemed to be making a paper something.
"Davie! You're seeing us now! Well...me anyway. Richard's really tired. He was up all night." the small girl said.
"For a three year old you know a lot of words at once," Dave pointed out. "And you talk a lot."
"Papa says the same thing but it's on him for teaching us how to read. Richard does the same."
"Smart ones.." Dave mumbled. "So, Suzy I had something fun planned today for you and your brother!" the prince said excitedly.
"Prince Dave can I ask a question before you plan stuff?" Suzy asked. The prince gave a nod.
"What's going on? Are you our new dad now?" she asked in a serious tone. She looked so distressed over such a simple query.
"Well...if you would like to think of it that way, you may. I don't see an issue, but you must keep it secret." Dave told her. She nodded and went back to her paper something.
"You okay, little one?" he asked, getting a bit worried.
"I'm fine, Daddy. Don't worry, I'm just making a gift for Mr. Harry." Suzy said, not even hesitating on her word choices.
"What?-"
Suzy went to wake her brother. She wanted to explain the situation to him. She gently poked him, receiving a small groan. She dragged him out of his bed after.
"AGH! Suzanne, what the hay is this?!" Richard shouted. He saw Dave and straightened up.
"Sorry, sir, I didnt mean to shout." he said. Dave gave a small grin and gestured towards himself.
"Come here," the prince said. "I have something to tell you."
Richard rushed over and stood in front of him.
"What's going on?" Suzy's twin asked.
"We have two dads." Suzy deadpanned.
"...Two dads?" Richard asked, tilting his head.
"Yup. This is our dad now. We can't tell anyone though." Suzanne said, pointing at Dave.
"Oh... okay. Why'd you have to wake me up, though?"
"Daddy's taking us somewhere. Hey did I spell this right?" Suzy asked.
"Suzy you know I cANT READ!" Richard shouted.

I was prompted by a lovely reader who held me at gunpoint. Thank them for this.
-Adder