Rushing

The next day was nothing short of hellish. Jack had gotten the twins after he'd gotten cleaned up and both of them were nothing short of clingy. Dave was at the palace running around and making sure things were ready for his visit to Jack's.
It was a miracle Harry and a purple phone headed man were organized, they were in on Dave's plan and were helping him get ready.
"Sir, relax, you still have several hours until you absolutely NEED to be there." Harry said, getting the purple haired prince to sit down. Dave put his face in his hands and screamed.
He legitimately screamed. Several phone heads rushed in and started asking Harry and his... friend questions.
"Please leave, his majesty cannot handle much stress right now." the purple phone said. Harry nodded and gently shoved the hoarde of phones out of the room.
"Thank you Harry, Jake." Dave said, standing up and getting a bag. "He knows I'm coming over, right?"
"He does, as a matter of fact he knows it to a point where hes trying to do as many tasks as possible to try and make the time go by." the purple phone, properly known as Jake, said. Dave shook his head and let a small smile form on his face.
At the village, Jack was trying to get Richard and Suzanne ready. Neither of them were really cooperating. Suzanne was busy getting distracted by something that was outside and Richard was busy noticing that the thing outside was a bird and he wanted to eat it.
Jack nearly picked them up individually and sat them on one of their beds so they could talk one on two.
"Richard leave the bird alone!!" Suzanne yelled.
"No!!" Richard yelled back, trying to run outside for the umpteenth time. Jack caught him and picked him up. He quickly took a few steps towards Suzanne and scooped her up.
"You two please! Today is an important day, you two need to work with me," he said, sounding exasperated. "Dave is coming back, he's got a nice dinner planned for you two and me and Harry. I need you both to get cleaned up, get dressed, and I'm letting you two stay up late tonight!" 
The eyes of the children lit up. Suzanne and Richard looked at each other and then got close so they could whisper among themselves. The two finished talking and looked at their father. 
"Okay," Suzanne began. "We'll get ready."
"Are we going to be able to stay up for as long as we want to?" Richard asked, tilting his head. 
"No, you two will still go to bed after a while. Little ones like you need to rest." Jack replied, patting both of their heads. The two got up and immediately started doing everything that Jack struggled to get them to do earlier. 
Back at the palace, Dave was beginning to worry about the possibility of his father discovering his plans. 
"Sir, I'm sure the king will understand you wishing to stay in the village for a few days. He's understood before." Jake, the purple phone headed man, replied. 
"He also said he wanted me to find a bride and I'm lying to him about that," the prince replied, laying on his back. 
"If Father discovers I'm courting Jack, he's going to kill him and the children." 
"He won't find out, sir. We've made sure of that. In the event that your father needs proof of you having a female partner, we've gifted Jack with a rather befitting gown and things he can use to disguise himself. We've just gotta teach him how to speak with his hands since he's gonna have to be a mute." Harry said, sounding confident in his and Jake's plan. He went over to Dave and simply pulled his arms so that the rest of his body would rest in a sitting position. 
"You gave Jack a gown?" Dave asked, looking absolutely confused. 
"Yes. A lovely orange one. He tried it on and he looks," Jake proceeded to make an exaggerated "mwah" noise and held his hand up in an odd manner. "Magnificent. If he were a woman he'd be a fine one, lemme tell ya." 
Harry got a laugh out of that. Dave smiled and shook his head. 
"I enjoy you phone heads. You're all such kind folks." he said. 
There was a knock at the door and another phone man, one with an orange head, poked his head in. 
"Sir, your carriage is awating. You said you were bringing these two as escorts?" he asked, sounding very confused. Dave merely nodded and got up, pointing at his bags and looking at Harry and Jake.
"Alright boys, let's go. We needn't keep our host waiting." 
And with that, it was time for Dave to visit his baker after weeks of separation. 

Yo what's up I'm alive. A lot has changed, for one my name is David now, not Adder. If you read my one shots I'm pretty sure I announced that. Anyways I'm super sorry for the hiatus!! I didn't mean to be gone for such a time but school started up and I have to be in the building. I'm going to try and get back into the swing of writing whenever I possibly can and I hope that I can get back into the regularly posted chapters.
Things are about to get good, trust me! I know you can all probably predict what'll happen soon but I love this story and I adore writing this story. 
This is all, thank you for being patient!!
-Davey <3