A Certain Kind of Craving

"Oh that damned baker..." the prince said in a desperate tone. "Oh how you make me crave your very existence..."
It had been at least three weeks since Dave last saw that blue eyed beauty.
Dave sat by a window and looked upon the village. He could faintly see the bakery, and everytime he glanced at it his heart would race.
"I have to see you again, Jack, I just have to see you again."
There was a knock at his door.
"Your highness? May I come in?" it was one of the staff. Dave rushed to proper himself and went to open the door. It was the black headed phone that visited the bakery.
"Ah, Harry, good afternoon." Dave said.
"Good afternoon, Sir. I've heard of your...blessing that was bestowed upon the home of the baker." Harry said, seeming a tad suspicious.
"What do you know, Phone?" Dave asked, panic simply rising in his voice.
"Oh you're a lovesick fool for my good friend, prince. You wish to do things you'd never dreamed about until now with him. You're a lucky damned fool, I lied for you."
"What?" Dave was confused. Lie?
"Your next visit with that baker is in now. Get packed, you fool!" Harry urged. Dave shook off his initial shock and ran to put a quick bag together. He'd stay for two nights this time.
"Oh Jack, I'm gonna be there soon." Dave said. He was truly in need of the sound of Jack's voice, the feeling of him being close, and more than anything Dave wanted to steal just one kiss.
Just one was all he asked.