Yes.

There were two audible gasps from the twins. Their father was being proposed to by a prince! It was like something out of their storybooks. Everyone was looking at the couple, a silence lingering in the air.
Suddenly Jack broke into sobs, burying his face into his hands. Dave looked worried, setting the now open box, which had been revealing a ring that was encrusted with orange and purple jewels, on the table.
"Jack? Darling are you okay?" he asked, his tone of voice sounding concerned.
Jack wiped his eyes and took a deep breath, then jumped into the prince's arms, knocking both of them into the floor. Jack held Dave's face in his hands, kissing all over the prince's face. Between kisses, the baker was mumbling small "yes"'s to his lover. The prince seemed to enjoy the reaction he received, and sat up so he could wrap his arms around his now fiance. The phone headed men started excitedly chatting among themselves, randomly taking moments to look at the couple who was now getting up from the floor. Dave lifted Jack into his arms and the two shared a kiss, much to the disgust of Suzanne and Richard. The prince set his lover down, taking the ring from the small box and taking the baker's hand. He slipped the ring onto his finger and smiled at Jack.
"Oh Dave," Jack began, tearing up again. "All the years I've spent on my own, I thought I'd just die alone. I never, in a million years, thought that I'd end up being proposed to by an actual member of the royal family."
"And I never expected to fall for a baker and here we are." the prince replied. Suzanne raised her hand up in the air and started standing on her chair.
"Excuse me!!" she shouted, trying to get the attention of the adults.
"Yes, Suzy, dear?" Dave said, giving her his full attention.
"Does this mean you'll actually be mine and Wick's dad and we can call you that when we all go for walks?" Suzanne asked, very loudly.
"Well, I see no reason why you wouldnt be allowed to do that." Jack replied, Dave nodding along with him.
The twins both ran to a corner and started whispering for a few minutes. The two then barreled towards the prince and tackled him to the ground, which is the second time he's been forced in the floor by a force smaller than he is. They both hugged him and told him they loved him. Dave simply sat up for the second time and hugged both of them close. Jack had sat next to his fiance in the floor and hugged both the purple haired man and the two children who were now sitting in both of the adults laps. The phones rose from their seats.
"We should head home. You four have a good night." Jake said. Harry nodded.
"Yea. I'll see you tomorrow, Jack. Bye, children." he said, leaving hand in hand with the purple phone head.
The children helped their parents clean up the downstairs area, both of them getting sleepy and trying to move quickly. Eventually Jack picked Suzanne up and Dave picked Richard up. The two carried the children to their room, getting them laid down and tucked in. The baker pecked both of them on the forehead and went towards his room. The prince followed to get a small package from under the bed. He quietly returned to the children and gave them each a small stuffed animal. Richard had immediately started to cuddle with his new toy while Suzanne simply turned her head towards hers and treated it like a small pillow. Dave smiled and made it back to Jack's room. Jack had put on more appropriate pajama type clothing, and was sitting on his bed observing the ring Dave gave him.
"So, do you like it?" the prince asked, changing into some pajamas of his own.
"Oh, I love it darling. It's so beautiful.." the baker replied, smiling and looking over at his fiance. Dave scooted into bed with Jack and kissed him on the cheek, receiving a small laugh.
"I'm glad you think it's nice. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to sneak this past my father." Dave chuckled.
"Oh I imagine," Jack said. "I'm surprised he didn't ask you where you were going tonight."
Dave nodded and the two continued to talk about things until tiredness consumed both of them. Eventually the orange haired baker laid his head on the purple haired prince's chest, falling asleep in his arms.

Hi this update came quick bc I was really excited to get it out!! Next update won't come out as quickly as this one. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this update!!
-Davey💙