Nobody Does

It seemed cliche, the sun shining on Dave's face as it rose in the morning. That's what happened, though. He sat up from the makeshift bed he slept in and stretched. He stood and went to the main area of the bakery for something quick to eat.
Suzanne and Richard were already awake and playing some small game. They hadn't even noticed Dave walking near.
"Good morning, children," he said, grabbing their attention. "You two are up rather early."
"We must wake up early," Suzanne grumbled. "We've got to see the seamstress. She's horrible."
"She makes me wear uncomfy suits because she thinks Papa's gonna get married." Richard frowned.
"Why is that a bad thing?" the prince asked, tilting his head.
"Nobody likes Papa that much," Suzanne began. "Not even Mummy liked him and she had kids with him out of pity."
"We love Papa though. He wasn't a harlot!" Richard exclaimed, getting bonked in the head afterwards.
"Richard Jelly Wick Kennedy!! Papa would disprove such language!" his sister yelled, sounding rather upset.
"So nobody really likes your father?" Dave pressed, just making sure.
"Nobody does," Richard said, returning to the game he and Suzanne were playing. "Often, he doesn't like himself either."