Oh Dear

Dave had nearly run to the bakery. He made it to the door and finally decided to proper himself. Clearing his throat and straightening his composure, he listened a moment.
He heard the sound of a hammer banging on a piece of wood. The prince finally knocked on the door.
"Just a moment!" he heard that voice. His voice.
The door swung open. There he stood, Jack Kennedy, the baker. Dave's eyes widened a bit before he blinked and grinned.
"Dave! You've returned! I missed you." Jack said, happiness lacing his voice. For a moment he forgot that the purple haired man was a prince and hugged him. Dave nearly melted at the sudden show of physical affection.
There was a small gasp from behind Jack.
"Suzanne, Richard! Hello you two!"
It seemed that Dave himself forgot he was a prince for he rushed inside to hug both children as though they were his own.
"Children, go play. I need to have a word with the prince." Jack said, aiding Dave in standing back up. The twins ran off, leaving the adults alone.
"You've returned to me, Dave. Why is that?"
"I missed you. I wanted to see you again. I just...I felt like I was missin out on fun stuff." The prince replied hesitantly.
"Oh Dave, you're too kind. I-" the prince put a finger on the baker's lips. He fell silent, becoming slightly hypnotised by the stare he was given.
"Jack  I've an odd request for you, can you perhaps keep it secret if you accept it?" Dave asked in a quiet, serious tone. Jack simply nodded. Dave tilted Jack's head up and leaned close.
"Jack Kennedy, I'd like nothing more than to kiss you this one time." the prince whispered. Jack's eyes widened.
"Oh dear..." he said, his face bright red. He didnt seem opposed to the idea.
Barely a second passed and the two had actually done it.
The prince was kissing the baker.